India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

To MysticaMagic and Minnie (Page 3)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

(hands on your shoulders) ..QB.. you can't go.. you can't leave us and go... No... we won't let you go. (now cupping your face).. You'll have to stay here.. near us! Please QB!! ... That was Armaan style pleading! I hope that evoked a smile!

(with a forehead so wrinkled that the eyebrows meet) QB .. (struggling with words.. trying to not let the voice squeak).. QB.. Hum apni dosti sabit karke rahenge... ek din tum khud is baat par vishwas karogi  ki I-F cares for you! ....... That was Purab style request! A little boring.. but can't help, you know! Wink

Seriously QB! Come on now! If you didn't already know, we read your posts in awe and admiration keep marveling at your creativity and humor! We've got addicted to your posts and really really want you to stay back! ... That was ummm style!  

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I had not started any of the Armaan Purab fights. Very simply, I was commenting on the characters. When I got personal attacks because of writing some things against the character Armaan, and not specifically from you Queenbee, I was taken aback. I was simply too astonished to see that people took it so seriously that they would comment on a person's character, thinking, and so on.

Since I saw that you write my assumption was "preamature" and my "pointless lols," I did take offense after complimenting you so much on your original talent. Didn't have any way of knowing that they were meant to be funny. I had even PMed Gigli to tell her that you were a good writer earlier.

My "deary" comment which I use with all my friends was not meant to be a taunt. If you took it the wrong way, I would like to make it clear that I did not mean it that way. As I said, I use it with most people I know.

I do not wish to see you leave. You are very much a part of this forum with all your friends. I got Jprasad's PM to me about "loosing a friend because of these Armaan-Purab fights". I wasn't aware that you were leaving because of me. I do not want it to happen. Don't leave, you are a senior member.

I am not going to be part of this forum since my comments on the characters and friendly recommendations to the fine actors will be taken in such a way that I will get personally attacked for saying anything. I do not mean that this is only for QB but to everyone who approves and disapproves on be for my views about the characters. I am not going to have a serial create such a war between the viewers, if there is one, I won't be there.

My comment relating to Parkinson's was taken as an attack to the disease which was totally not the point I wanted to make. In fact that is the last thing I would do, make fun of a disease that causes people to suffer. I have seen diseases too closely to make fun of them and not understand them.  I wasn't critising the actor. My recommendation as a viewer was only to encourage the actor to do even better than he was already.

Yes, I am pro-Purab and anti-Armaan and I freely said that before when I wasn't aware that I would be disapproved of and personally attacked for my views. I have nothing against the members here or the actors who play these characters.  None of my messages have been against the members here, I thought everyone was putting up their viewers here in being friendly, not taking anything personally. I have said it before and will say it now, don't misunderstand me. What I write is what I mean, there are no hidden mockings involved. If I had complimented you earlier, I meant it.

Again this was not only for QB but I answer her here to encourage her to not leave. I don't want any of you to loose a friend because of me. This was to everyone who were involved in the forum, saw my messages, and so on. If I say that this was to clear some misconceptions, it might be taken the wrong way, so I am not saying that.

Vijay, you have a wonderful forum and I am sure you know how popular it is. Yours moderators are great. I applaud you guys on making such an amazing forum. Please do not take this as a comment on your forum. I still think that it is wonderful, especially the General Discussion forums of which I have been a part. Wish you all the very best.

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

hey guys please domt leave

i am feeling so bad ...

hey why dont we all forgethe past.

lets start all over again na

hey everyone join me in this

i dont want anyone to keav th eforum with rift inmind

we alllove each otherSmile

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Queen Bee, dont leave . Please forget the past...
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

STOP RIGHT THERE IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF LEAVING IF!!! That includes both MR2006 and queenbee!

Please just stop and listen to what I have to say. You are both valuable members of this forum. I have read your posts and you are both intelligent and smart people, who have made me laugh, agree, disagree and so on. Please do not leave us because of some disagreement or misunderstanding that has happened here. I urge you to try and forget what has happened in the past and for us all to start afresh. It really upsets me to hear that you both may be leaving so please, please, please hear me out and don't go!Cry i think you both don't realise how special you are to us! so please guys do not leave us!!Cry

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Please guys, don't leave this forumCry
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Please don't leave queenbee & mr2006! it would be a shame for i-f to lose 2 members over a fight about two imaginary characters!!

Edited by shiverz - 06 March 2005 at 1:50am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purab

I think Queenbee is right. Partiality in this forum has gone out of limit. I think the Moderators are behaving in a kiddish way as the class monitors in a school. They comment on every post in harsh language , it is really difficult to write anything. This forum has become a terrible place now. I have been reading the posts in this forum from last one year, then i thought of getting registered but now i am really disheartened by the attitude on the moderators towards me.

Ur questions have been answered well at

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19430&PN =1&TPN=3

Go to top