Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Queen bee dont leaev! i luv offending armaan! and defending purab! dont leave! its fun having fites!

-mika

sowmyaa thumbnail
Queenbee...c'mon girl plz dont leave... I don't think you need to take long vacation... we all love your posts.. and I am also Purab fan, but I guess these are all just characters... who cares if arman is a uncle or if purab is grandpa... plp on this forum are more imp. to us than these characters... don't leave queebee... plz come back for all ur friends... see we all want you to come bac.. and JPrasad is crying really hard.... 😭 😭
apoorva_preet thumbnail

queenbee plz don't leave.... 😭

I m honestly saying this.. I joined here on 3rd March 05....

And main reason to be here is you and Jprasad....

2 weeks before I came to know about this site... and came here to check... I happen to read msgs of u 2.. and decided to join just to read your messages...

plz don't leave...

Although I find this place very Pro-purab.. and somehow I got this feeling thatπŸ˜•.. ### edited by moderator, want to know why, Please PM me. thanks ### ... If u r an old member.. then plz stay back for your friends... and just ignore few ppl....

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorva_preet

queenbee plz don't leave.... 😭

I m honestly saying this.. I joined here on 3rd March 05....

And main reason to be here is you and Jprasad....

2 weeks before I came to know about this site... and came here to check... I happen to read msgs of u 2.. and decided to join just to read your messages...

plz don't leave...

Although I find this place very Pro-purab.. and somehow I got this feeling thatπŸ˜•.. ### edited by moderator, want to know why, Please PM me. thanks ### ... If u r an old member.. then plz stay back for your friends... and just ignore few ppl...

same here i used to read their conversation and replies to different posts oh i don't wanna miss it :((((((

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
hawa_hawai thumbnail

QUEENBEE nooooooooooooooooo! NAHI!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GO>>>

😭😭😭

fairy_tale thumbnail
awwww queenbee please dont leave!!!!! we need youuu
ummm thumbnail

(hands on your shoulders) ..QB.. you can't go.. you can't leave us and go... No... we won't let you go. (now cupping your face).. You'll have to stay here.. near us! Please QB!! ... That was Armaan style pleading! I hope that evoked a smile!

(with a forehead so wrinkled that the eyebrows meet) QB .. (struggling with words.. trying to not let the voice squeak).. QB.. Hum apni dosti sabit karke rahenge... ek din tum khud is baat par vishwas karogi  ki I-F cares for you! ....... That was Purab style request! A little boring.. but can't help, you know! πŸ˜‰

Seriously QB! Come on now! If you didn't already know, we read your posts in awe and admiration keep marveling at your creativity and humor! We've got addicted to your posts and really really want you to stay back! ... That was ummm style!  

MR2006 thumbnail

I had not started any of the Armaan Purab fights. Very simply, I was commenting on the characters. When I got personal attacks because of writing some things against the character Armaan, and not specifically from you Queenbee, I was taken aback. I was simply too astonished to see that people took it so seriously that they would comment on a person's character, thinking, and so on.

Since I saw that you write my assumption was "preamature" and my "pointless lols," I did take offense after complimenting you so much on your original talent. Didn't have any way of knowing that they were meant to be funny. I had even PMed Gigli to tell her that you were a good writer earlier.

My "deary" comment which I use with all my friends was not meant to be a taunt. If you took it the wrong way, I would like to make it clear that I did not mean it that way. As I said, I use it with most people I know.

I do not wish to see you leave. You are very much a part of this forum with all your friends. I got Jprasad's PM to me about "loosing a friend because of these Armaan-Purab fights". I wasn't aware that you were leaving because of me. I do not want it to happen. Don't leave, you are a senior member.

I am not going to be part of this forum since my comments on the characters and friendly recommendations to the fine actors will be taken in such a way that I will get personally attacked for saying anything. I do not mean that this is only for QB but to everyone who approves and disapproves on be for my views about the characters. I am not going to have a serial create such a war between the viewers, if there is one, I won't be there.

My comment relating to Parkinson's was taken as an attack to the disease which was totally not the point I wanted to make. In fact that is the last thing I would do, make fun of a disease that causes people to suffer. I have seen diseases too closely to make fun of them and not understand them.  I wasn't critising the actor. My recommendation as a viewer was only to encourage the actor to do even better than he was already.

Yes, I am pro-Purab and anti-Armaan and I freely said that before when I wasn't aware that I would be disapproved of and personally attacked for my views. I have nothing against the members here or the actors who play these characters.  None of my messages have been against the members here, I thought everyone was putting up their viewers here in being friendly, not taking anything personally. I have said it before and will say it now, don't misunderstand me. What I write is what I mean, there are no hidden mockings involved. If I had complimented you earlier, I meant it.

Again this was not only for QB but I answer her here to encourage her to not leave. I don't want any of you to loose a friend because of me. This was to everyone who were involved in the forum, saw my messages, and so on. If I say that this was to clear some misconceptions, it might be taken the wrong way, so I am not saying that.

Vijay, you have a wonderful forum and I am sure you know how popular it is. Yours moderators are great. I applaud you guys on making such an amazing forum. Please do not take this as a comment on your forum. I still think that it is wonderful, especially the General Discussion forums of which I have been a part. Wish you all the very best.

kripawgr thumbnail

hey guys please domt leave

i am feeling so bad ...

hey why dont we all forgethe past.

lets start all over again na

hey everyone join me in this

i dont want anyone to keav th eforum with rift inmind

we alllove each other😊

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Queen Bee, dont leave . Please forget the past...