India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

To MysticaMagic and Minnie

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Queenbee, I would have not done this if you were a fairly new member, but you have over a 1000 posts on this forum and by now you should know that personal attacks are not allowed on this forum.

To all members:

Witty comments amuse all and hurt none. But, if one uses wit to intentionally hurt others, that wit is not really something special or award-worthy.

Also, those who cannot control their tempers and insist on behaving childishly will be treated like children.

It is funny to observe that many of our youngest members are more mature and courteous than some adults on the forum.

If you want people to respect you - try giving it first.

Mystica,

Firstly, I'm stupefied at the amount of sarcasm, temper, childishness, discourtesy and desire to cause intentional hurt being attributed to my 2-liner post.

The question, posed by MR2006 to all forum members was: Purab is very perfect and he's anything but boring. The actor was asked to be back in the show. Does that clear some of the misunderstandings?
and my answer, though admittedly tongue-in-cheek, was a straight 'NO', for the precise reason that the argument posed by MR2006 gave me no solid reason to make up my mind. It seems to me that MR2006 wanted to hear a 'yes', and if she had got a 'yes' I am sure we would not have seen her retorting, "It u still did not get it, I can't help. I hardly care. Not here to convince you deary, I only write my thoughts down." Why ask a question if you can't handle the answer?

As for when I wrote this:
and do have some 'pointless lols' yourself... they're free and they're good for health. here, take these  -----> lol lol lol lol lol

thisthisLOLthisthisLOLthisthisLOL

I suggest you try reading it again with an open mind. Perhaps this can be construed any which way, in which case I'd like you to know that I was inviting MR2006 to laugh WITH me!!... and was NOT laughing AT her!! This is something I could have written to any of my friends to make her lighten up. I do find humor a great energizer and appreciate it very much in others.

Mystica, by the same logic, you have been around a lot longer than I have and should be better able to differentiate between a provocative post and one which is funny, cheeky and overall well-intentioned. I would also expect you to read it not only from the point of view of the person to whom it has been addressed, but also from the point of view of the writer. I cannot stop MR2006 from taking offense but I CAN make it clear that no offense was meant. FYI, there have been occasions when I realized I was out of line and apologized immediately. See this. I also did try to mend bridges with someone who had, on several occasions, launched a personal attack on me, rather than raise a brou-ha-ha. See this.

I don't much care for MR2006's sarcastic address ('deary') and unsolicited advice. I also don't appreciate being hung out to dry as the embodiment of all the worst traits a forum member can possess. It does strange things to my self-esteem.

If nothing else, this has made me realize that I-F is not my cup of tea. Or maybe I just need a long holiday, to realize exactly how hopeless and pathetic a human being I really am. This has been an eye-opener.

You can and should expect decorum but this is not the Army. I am sorry for posting a new thread but that particular thread was closed.

To all my friends at I-F:
It's been wonderful knowing you - Wish you all the best!HeartHug

Infamous last words:
Minnie - I'm sorry for everything.

Famous last words:
Long live Armoon and Juppi!!! <---- DAMN STRAIGHT!!

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Queebee, if you are reading this, please check your PM. Cry
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged
No, please everyone stop Queenbee from leaving!!! We need her! She is
funny and entertaining. Please don't let these threads cause us to loose
friends! Please everyone don't let Queenbee leave!

Cry
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

dont leave queenbee ....

my god this is going too far .

puraba nd armaan fights finally got in to IF friends ...

god stop it now....please forget everything and lets begin again

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
oh queenbee pls dont leave!!!! Cry
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Queenbee,

First of all, I never intended to single you out. It is only due to the continuous stream of personal comments coming from everyone that I even posted a reply on that topic. My reply was not targeted towards you, but to all members

Originally posted by queenbee

Mystica, by the same logic, you have been around a lot longer than I have and should be better able to differentiate between a provocative post and one which is funny, cheeky and overall well-intentioned. I would also expect you to read it not only from the point of view of the person to whom it has been addressed, but also from the point of view of the writer.

You may have had no bad intentions in posting such a comment, but MR2006 DID take offense ...which is why we continuously stress on avoiding personal comments.

I know from experience that such comments have created a ruckus on the forum in the past when no Moderators intervened and my only intention is to promote a peaceful atmosphere.

Or maybe I just need a long holiday, to realize exactly how hopeless and pathetic a human being I really am. This has been an eye-opener.

No one said anything like that. Your posts make me laugh most of the time. You are taking my message in the wrong way.  

You can and should expect decorum but this is not the Army.

If this were the Army, about three-quarters of the posts here would be deleted. I am not restricting you or anyone else from posting about characters or the story. I just drew the line at personal comments.

If nothing else, this has made me realize that I-F is not my cup of tea.

Finally, I'm sorry that you feel this way, but I still feel you are misinterpreting my comments.

Maybe you feel this way because I issued my warning to everyone in the same post as I spoke to you. I apologize for any misunderstanding created on my part, but my reference in the post was to All Members and I am not hanging you "out to dry as the embodiment of all the worst traits a forum member can possess".

Again, I'm sorry if I offended you with that post, but I repeat that it was not targeted towards you.

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged

PLZZZZZZZZ DON'T LEAVE qUEEN BEE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

queenbee, please dont leave! Cry Cry

Go to top