Rules & Announcements

Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 55

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Want MoNaya On Cover...!!Day Dreaming Plzzz Zing Team & Vijay Sir :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 9)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sara-b

sara-b

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
we want rati on cover page Tongue

n promise we give the 278 G+ Big smile ...LOL
ab too day do yarr ...
we worked heard n u dont care  ur viewers feeling Thumbs Down ...

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Interesting part of that so - called article on ''On screen lovers not being friendly'' , was that All the popular jodis on tellywood were included in the top 10 list. Reason ?? only Zing can tell that How all the known jodis suddenly hving problems with each other Silly My b bz U guyz wanted some masala for ur magzine.

I Heard that Zing is something different but Now i'll say ""Aa gaye na line pe'' Wink  I whud hv belived the article if  only 1-2 popular jodis were dere & restsome side 0r supporting actors but u ppl were smart used all the popular jodis names to make ur edition a topic 2 b discussed Thumbs Up ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

omjeetNims-sweetsuteR.A.J_Darling_Nikki_Titli

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I din't like d 10 on-screen couples description...in dat d 10th one Arhaan n Pooja dnt even match 2 d list...they r so comfortable wid each other both on n off-screen...Jus because Arhaan is nt a medis-centric guy u guys hav wriiten dat he has an attitude problem!!!...from which angle does dis seem so???...IF itself hav shown off-screen moments wherein Arhaan is so comfortable wid each n everyone on d set n even others like him...m sorry 2 say dis bt  guys need 2 do your research well before you put up anything for us...
I request u to plz edit dat page n put sum other couple who fights n has tiffs...Arhaan n Pooja deserve a better column in d magazine... 

GR8 post eden and agree with u... these ppl should not run down stars just to make their magazine sell...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteR.A.JEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanam

R.A.J

Goldie

R.A.J

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Completely disappoinited

Your author's should get a confirmation before publishing such stupid speculation.
KAJEN r best buddies. It is not only seen in thr onscreen or offscreen chemistry but also by the fans who have visited them. Whatever is written is lifted from an other source which was published 2yrs back and both of them have denied it. Do you people understand that  such articles affect their personal life and moreover we have to argue with their detractors on this point. Already DMG forum is a war zone, by writing such articles u r jst instigating ppl. We people were already promoting your magazine. Seems like we have to boycott it. Cnt bliv IF cn stoop so low.

Atleast you can use ur common sense, if thngs were so bad btwn dm, dn thrz bound to b a distance nw too . If dt ws d case why wud KSG choose jenny as the best Riddhima, or call her the hottest and most talented actress or wish to be her bodyguard?

Edited by vishnuraj - 04 November 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenkartina2minaNims-beintehaa.

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wooohooo! My review for EHMMBH got posted... Two times my reviews been posted now! Luv u I-F and Zing ! And Additi was looking gorgeous in the photoshoot and thank you for Suku and Vivian's interviews! :)

Edited by -Noorii- - 04 November 2011 at 11:13am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I loved Gurmeet's interview and also the page on Gurmeet and Debina. It was so cute how they wrote that nothing can break this Ram-Sita jodi. SO true!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Interesting part of that so - called article on ''On screen lovers not being friendly'' , was that All the popular jodis on tellywood were included in the top 10 list. Reason ?? only Zing can tell that How all the known jodis suddenly hving problems with each other Silly My b bz U guyz wanted some masala for ur magzine.

I Heard that Zing is something different but Now i'll say ""Aa gaye na line pe'' Wink  I whud hv belived the article if  only 1-2 popular jodis were dere & restsome side 0r supporting actors but u ppl were smart used all the popular jodis names to make ur edition a topic 2 b discussed Thumbs Up ROFL

@bold..

bang onnn pragati...me too had d xact doubt...seeing tht list...i surely wanna c tht "mahan" writer who come up wid this list...does he/she have ny idea abt indian tv industry??????Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile... i am 200% sure tht person dnt hv knowledge...coz agar hote this list wudn hv contain these popular jodis...ShockedLOL

bt u knw na pragati...nythin for publicity!!!! ufff AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaR.A.JPragati.T

Post Reply New Post

Go to top