Rules & Announcements

Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 55

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanxx a ton for the monaya pic that pic made our day
ghoshhh
its a request that we want monaya on zing cover page
it will have an honour to see them thereLOL
any how very nice short int of mohit ;loved his answers as usual
god bless $do consider ou request plz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23LuvserSandCastle.black_scorpioSanz.mishti_17aashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thank you for Additi's photo shoot ...Loved them...she was looking gorgeous...

and  as far as i know GC and DD are very much fine with each other lease dont issue anything just for the sake issuing...it creates baseless bashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I din't like d 10 on-screen couples description...in dat d 10th one Arhaan n Pooja dnt even match 2 d list...they r so comfortable wid each other both on n off-screen...Jus because Arhaan is nt a medis-centric guy u guys hav wriiten dat he has an attitude problem!!!...from which angle does dis seem so???...IF itself hav shown off-screen moments wherein Arhaan is so comfortable wid each n everyone on d set n even others like him...m sorry 2 say dis bt  guys need 2 do your research well before you put up anything for us...
I request u to plz edit dat page n put sum other couple who fights n has tiffs...Arhaan n Pooja deserve a better column in d magazine... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaIts-My-LifeSnigdha_Khanam

prakruti23

prakruti23

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thx for monaya & mohit article
want monaya on cover page plzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle...Enchanteur..Sanz.

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Zing Magazine...ClapClap What a masala news...but Is it not other way around LOLLOLLOL .. i wish you would have shared correct information rather than believing so called source ..BTW for your kind information, most of the onscreen couples are friends...Do some hard wrk n get proper news in the future

Shall i Show source directly from Arjun & Rati... here are the examples ..MJHT Wrap Party IF interview, Arjun IF Interview during PMMKA  etc etc ... Source ghar main hee lekin aaplog gali main dhoondhane chale gaye .LOLLOL

I thought Zing is good n different but u stoop bit too low this time to tarnish actors image who is always prefer to keep herself away from Media ...If it is about supriority than PH shud never called her back n she would never made close friends with Navina, Abhisek, Gautam, Jas , Ravi ..RP is suprior because she is dedicated, hardworking n her most shots finishes in one take  .

GET A LIFE ZING MAGAZINE N PLEASE DO GET CORRECT NEWS BY USING CORRECT SOURCE ..BTW why do these onscreen couples has to hang around with each other to show their proof of friendship publicly or why do they have to be friends n hang around all the time if their show has finished n they r busy with their respective lives , koi jabardasti hai kya LOLLOLLOL

Anywyas Zing mag.. one last request, please make sure next time if u do come up with any news about RP than please show us pakka sourceEmbarrassed because whatever reason u gave in this article are going against the solid proof IF has in their ArchivesWink , easy option,  search it pls .

Other Onscreen Couples are still friends as far as we know..Big smile

Edited by Its-My-Life - 04 November 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaomjeetsweetsuteR.A.Jluv_nishalPragati.TSilent.Dreamer

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The cover looks really gr8 and extremely well done...looking forward to reading the whole issue...looks very interesting...gr8 job by the whole Zing team...!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiSanz.

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanku so much for adding our birthday wishes for Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal in the issue...DancingDancinga very entertaining issue..Smile

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Vijay Sir we Mohit-Sanaya's fan would love to see them on the coverage page next month ! Please do accept our request :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-SandCastle...Enchanteur..Sanz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top