Rules & Announcements

Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 55

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay, Loved my fav's Interviews, Gurmeet, Barun, Sanaya, Mohit, Arjun, Harshad, etc.. Big smile

Request for Anupriya Kapoor Interview . We haven't got even once ! Confused

@ Vijay :  I guess there was a mistake here. The Opinion of Karan and Mohit are misplaced Confused

Pls do check

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-93.html

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 04 November 2011 at 8:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23-ProudHarshad-soniasharmin89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ProudHarshad-

IF-Rockerz

-ProudHarshad-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
What Happened Vijay Broken Heart ZingMag Harshad Chopda And Anupriya Kapoor News Picture Interview Please Please Request You Harshad Anupriya Please ... God Bless Harshad Anupriya Harshad Anupriya Good Best Friend ... 

yummy45

yummy45

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks, loved kritz interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

DarlingSarun

IF-Dazzler

DarlingSarun

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
wonderful edition.
Loved Suku's article.
I loved the its written.It was asif hearing directly from Suku.
thanks. Give us more Suku related articles.

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Regarding Not so friendly on screen lovers - totally rubbishAngry

So basically as per this ranking, all those "most lovable Jodies of teleworld" -- who are not real life couples does not get alongLOLLOL 

No need to go far... check few IF TB interviews and wass up video...so much contradictionConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaNims-R.A.J_Darling_Pragati.T

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I love wassup TV because it is so different from its competitors.  The interviews are interesting and intriguing without being garnished with masala. You allow the actors to be themselves and open up to us in a natural way, so that the whole experience is about sharing rather than showcasing.

When Zing Magazine began it shared that same ethic which is why I loved it too, standing out and apart from all its peers.  It was fresh and refreshing however I am saddened by the recent inclinations for masala, gossip and hearsay scandal.  For me it has now just become a face in that crowd of the inane mundane.  It truly is a shame because it had so much potential and such a wonderful beginning. 

I hope that you would take this as valid and beneficial feedback, and since I hate to criticize as the bitterness of these words leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I would end upon a sweet note. I love IF and I love wassup TV. 

With much love, Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 04 November 2011 at 9:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaindepgalhinzPragati.Tsoniasharmin89

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i cannot understand why you would include gurmeet and drashti in the article on TV couples not getting along...??? these 2 get along just fine!!! they have said so on various forums and occasions and come on, u can put up momentary acts for SBB/SBS etc but not for all occasions. its their fans who may not be getting along with some sections which may have had some adverse effect on them deciding not to interview together in the media! but amoungst themselves, they definitely get along...why then have you included these 2 in the list? is that even ethical! 

i would think the same about karan and hina...had heard they dont talk but then saw them interact at a award function ( dont remember which) and the recent star parivar show in london, they seemed fine...they may not be all over each other but were surely comfortable in each others company...your article is  quite incorrect! disappointed!

tina2minaaanyakunat_Darling_

puth

IF-Dazzler

puth

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hmm just read a few articles in this magazine...
As far as what i read most of the stuff especially "Not so friendly on screen lovers" is copied from older articles ...

tina2minaaanyakunat_Darling_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top