Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
plsss giv us a interview of HARSHAD CHOPRA!!!!!!!!! 
Originally posted by -Rinky-

I must say Vijay The Zing Magazine issue this time was utter rubbish...First of all Rati and Arjun aren't unfriendly...Secondly I simply Hated the way you slandered Rati's character...

Is this the way to get back on an actress who has given such wonderful interviews on this site and has constantly remained on the 3rd spot in the celebrity ranking list?

Who told you she has superiority complex? As far I have known her from so many interviews and fans she is anything but that...didn't you guys feel 1 percent remorse before posting such crap? just before her show is about to launch? is this how you want to be popular? by such shameless tactics?

and why hasn't Hitler Didi forum been opened yet? is that a part of your propaganda as well? when most forums get opened within a week of its first promo this show hasnt got a forum even a day before its launch? what BIASED ATTITUDE IS THIS?

Let me put it this way.

Many people might have a different opinion about India Forums even after knowing it for years based on their experiences. I can counter so many comments and posts made by you on different articles/topics thanking India-Forums for doing some feature or doing a special segment with your favorite celebrity. And today a magazine venture by the same site just written a paragraph is called by different names.

Just cause a Forum is delayed we are called "Biased", some self-imagined "Propoganda". Please count the number of articles we have done for "Hitler Didi" even before the show started? Is this the way you treat a site which has brought so many good features and stories about your favorite stars?  

You know a celebrity just through their interviews only but the reporters who do that knows them personally and have more interactions with them then you. 

And lastly, I would just like to add that do choose the words you write more carefully cause they do tend to give away a lot about you and how you treat others. 

Regards,
Vijay Bhai wud love to have an interview of the star  cast of the show Diya aur Baati(star plus)  and if u can give a segment of the very cute sweet child artist Dhriti Bhatia (who played Krishna in the show Jai shri Krishna ,now a days she is doing the comic show Dont worry chachu and is coming in different tv commercials .
vijay sir  what is  this ...
rati ,s article is totel fak πŸ€’... 
how can u do this ????????????????...
 this time i don't  like ZM ...🀒
soory .

Edited by jenig - 12 years ago
pls we want a photoshoot of soumya seth and shaheer sheikh together.
Originally posted by vijay

Let me put it this way.

Many people might have a different opinion about India Forums even after knowing it for years based on their experiences. I can counter so many comments and posts made by you on different articles/topics thanking India-Forums for doing some feature or doing a special segment with your favorite celebrity. And today a magazine venture by the same site just written a paragraph is called by different names.

Just cause a Forum is delayed we are called "Biased", some self-imagined "Propoganda". Please count the number of articles we have done for "Hitler Didi" even before the show started? Is this the way you treat a site which has brought so many good features and stories about your favorite stars?  

You know a celebrity just through their interviews only but the reporters who do that knows them personally and have more interactions with them then you. 

And lastly, I would just like to add that do choose the words you write more carefully cause they do tend to give away a lot about you and how you treat others. 

Regards,
vijay sir plzz open the hitlar didi forums .😊
vijay sir plzz open the HD forums. ...
we want too spend over time there πŸ˜ƒ 
@ vijay sir- sir don't be upset  bcz of some comments.For me i-f is a huge sources of news and bcz of it  i found so many friends here.I know reporters have to work so hard for getting a interview of stars and last 2 years i-f  is my only source where i can found news about my favourates and their shows.

i know sir may be many people's comments hurt u.Plz sir don't take it in your hearts.I m also shocked seeing so many negative comments bcz of just one article.

I have just one word i love i-f, wasup tv and zing magazine. so forget it and worked hard for the next issue.I m waiting eagerly for that issue bcz that will be last edition of this year and my two favourates will be celebrate their birthday in december.One is Mohit sehgal and another is shilpa anandπŸ˜ƒ. So jo hua bhool jaye and best of luck for the next issue.Don't  be upset.Hoon.πŸ˜ƒ

I know many people will agree with me just forget all those things for us .
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

@ vijay sir- sir don't be upset  bcz of some comments.For me i-f is a huge sources of news and bcz of it  i found so many friends here.I know reporters have to work so hard for getting a interview of stars and last 2 years i-f  is my only source where i can found news about my favourates and their shows.

i know sir may be many people's comments hurt u.Plz sir don't take it in your hearts.I m also shocked seeing so many negative comments bcz of just one article.

I have just one word i love i-f, wasup tv and zing magazine. so forget it and worked hard for the next issue.I m waiting eagerly for that issue bcz that will be last edition of this year and my two favourates will be celebrate their birthday in december.One is Mohit sehgal and another is shilpa anandπŸ˜ƒ. So jo hua bhool jaye and best of luck for the next issue.Don't  be upset.Hoon.πŸ˜ƒ

Well said πŸ‘ πŸ˜³
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

agay monaya ki sham chi πŸ€£

look we rp n arti fans hurted  badly 
who can u under stent the over pain πŸ˜‘ ..
at last u have every thing na πŸ˜Š..
n ya r not against too vijay we r just against the reporter n the artical  ...

we love vijay sir loads ..
he is the best n always be. β­οΈ...
i know u r happy becouse u get the awesome article of ur favourite ..but its not men that app koo galat bolay.

love u vijay bhiya n respect u...
we just dont like the one article. thats it .