Rules & Announcements

Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 55

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Highly disappointed by Zing magazine... i had conceived it to be a mag to bring us closer to our favs... but it has also resot to cheap tactics to gain attention.

Whatever was written by Arjun-Rati was utter bullshit and we have enough to prove it. Such stuff cant be written without proper base, coz it not only hurts fans sentiments but also tarnish the image of celebs.

Ridiculous article with no base. Moreover i wanna knw in an article about couples, why Mohit and Sanaya were mentioned, what was the motive behind it.

Get real and professional and stop thinking that fans are fools.

ArTi fans managed to get Indya.com to change a poll result and apologise, so u can imagine what we can do.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-brinda_ghtbeintehaa.Silent.Dreamerrelentless.PureBlissblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! (Page 17)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
highly disappointed with this issue. There was no need to bring arjun and rati's personal life. People ain't dumb, we can see what's right and wrong, media has no right to insult anyone's personal life like this. pathetic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaa.--Annu4MayUr--annie07PureBliss

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

WTH! How dare you guys make such crap about KaJen! I Used to like Zing Mag alot because it bought us closer to our celebs, and now you guys are posting such shit against many stars. I Hate zing mag, wth mahnn. You guys have no bloody right to comment on their personal lives! Highly Dissapointed With This Month's Issue.

Edited by ksgforever10 - 05 November 2011 at 1:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

R.A.Jbeintehaa.blessing-beauty

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Like many members here, Im REALLY dissapointed with Zing Magazine this time around... I never expected this kind of cheap act from Zing.. I thought this magazine was gonna be different from the rest.. I thought you guys were actually gonna publish real truthful stuff about celebs not rumors coming from these so called  "sources" of yours.. 

When actors themselves have cleared up these rumors in YOUR OWN interviews like in Wassup TV or your own articles then why do you still choose to publish stuff like the the not-so-friendly-onscreen-lovers??? Seriously Zing, you guys need to get with it.. the magazine will never be a successful magazine if you guys continue to tarnish celebs image with these rumors and that too with no goddamn proof.. 

Now Im gonna talk about one of the two actors that are mentioned in that magazine. Im talking about Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget. Time and time again both KSG and Jen have told their FANS and the stupid media that their was never any kinda problem between them and that they have always remained the best of buddies like they always were but for some reason people still look over that and continue to publish stupid crap! like in this magazine! And time and time again people choose to believe articles like this. im honesly getting sick of it.. KaJen have told us themselves that these rumors are false! Maybe try publishing that instead of this old new from freaking 2009!!! We need to move on please! 

And the people that are mentioned here just shocks me..  ofcourse there is Karan & Jennifer and also Harshad & Additi??? Gurmeet & Drashti??? Arjun & Rati??? Karan & Yashashri?? Seriously seems like you people picked the top jodis in the industry to get more publicity for your magazine Confused not cool.

If Zing wanted to gain viewers for their magazine, this is definately NOT the way to do it. We are mad, hell yes and we have every right to be. Please dont do this again..its for the magazines own good.

Edited by -Farzana- - 05 November 2011 at 2:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-R.A.Jlove_never_diesrelentless..ayesha.blessing-beauty

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Disapponited...Simply disappointed with this november issue...making such fake gossips u can run ur magazine u know...KSG n Jennifer I mean seriouslyyy O.o U guys having partial amnesia or what -.- Even its based on the past...but that shit news was just a RUMOUR  that too written by u IF people only -.- 1st go n know the truth urself b4 writing this kind of SHIT Dead 
8 years friendship is a big thing...there r rarely any TV actors who worked opposite each share the bond KSG n Jennifer shares...They themselves rubbished this news in many interviews they gave be it individual or joint :| KSG HIMSELF said soo many good things abt Jenny in Ur wassup still u guys posting this craps...Like u r being nuts or what...N moreover wat actors do in their personal lives should be not medias concern ...Its personal life which people dont want 2 talk yet these medias spread shit rumours :| one suggestion ... b4 writing more rumours go 2 DMG forum n read the fanz encounters with KSG Jennifer n others...These masala marke so called news will not raise ur magazine bar high Sleepy

If this kind of things continuess Ur magazine will be flop :| which it already is

Edited by blessing-beauty - 05 November 2011 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-R.A.Jbeintehaa.

kupkakes

IF-Rockerz

kupkakes

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
We want arhaan  interview plzzz... thanxx for sharing

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Zing for including Gauri-Hiten's section..I just love them...I hope u include a  full fledged interview of GHT with Kids if thats possible next time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternDMKJ_VB

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hi All,

I just read most of the comments and can understand that many didnt liked the "Top 10 No So Friendly" article as it involved their favorite celebrities as you love to see them as a pair.

Going by the subject it says "No So Friendly" and I feel its talking of a certain time when they were shooting together and later again they sort out their differences. And the article itself says that its based on "media reports and speculation".

Personally I still dont think myself as part of "media" as I dont involve myself much into the content part as thats not my cup of tea. But since I can see both the sides I can just say that not always media is at fault and not all news which you dont like are "rumours".

To me "no so friendly" certainly do not mean bitter enemies or anything similar to that. There are times when emotions are high and we stop talking to some people (or limit our talks to work related only). And with time things again get back to normal slowly.

Agreed that it could have been avoided like we can avoid many other things. We take your feedback and criticism in a positive way and will work towards improving Zing.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rishituamarnaniAmnaIshNims--Ramya--Kruti.S-_Darling_love_never_diesTani91-SMay31--MariaMars-Pragati.Tbeintehaa.soniasharmin89relentless.sarunlicious....RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top