India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Some Wired Things about YMLH

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

There's some wired things going on in Ye Meri Life Hai latley...

Here's some of them I noticed:

1.When Poornima handed the cards to Pooja..One of the red envelope had "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY To Ronit Gujral from Pooja Mehta" written on it. Now...When DID THAT HAPPEN??Confused I didnt see the Valentines Day Episode..Did Pooja gave that card to Ronit on Valentines day or something??

2.When Rock told Ashmit that he's been trying to reach "Ronit Mobile/POOJA'S MOBILE" EXACTLY HOW DOES SHE HAVE A CELL PHONE?Confused Someone explain that to me...I mean did Ashmit gave her a cell phone when she first joined his office as a gift? I didnt see any of those episodes!!Confused

3.What is Going on Between MANDY-SHANKS??They are like flirting with each other these days!!Confused Kya Hua Mandyji??Aap bhi Poojaben ke tarha KS ko bhoolane ki koshish karrahi hai?LOLWhat's The REASON??Confused

4.Where is Akaash and Reema latley??ConfusedLagta hai vo dono aajkal CENTER MEIN KAAFI "BUSY" HAI!WinkLOL

5.Inder Gujral America gaye hue hai? KAAB??Confused (HE PROBABLY LEFT THE SHOW AS WELL LOL)

6.Annie aur Jayshree Mirchi Kaha Hain?? I MISS THEM!CryCry (Mirchi will come back soon...UUUFF UUUUFFF MIRCHI)

7.How come Rasik isnt Asking Pooja about her salwaars??Confused Imean first we were shown she wears the "MID-CLASS TYPE" Saalwars and Now "THE EXPENSIVE KINDS" Lagta hai Rasik Poornima ko lekaar pareshaan hai!! Remember when Pooja wore Reema's salwaar and Rasik asked her where she got that from!Aur Pooja inte paise kaha se ayye hai? ASHMIT KE PAISE KO KHAJARAHI HO RIGHT? KEEP IT UP!!LOLLOLLOLSave ur own Money for an "EMERGENCY SITUATION" like hiring a supari team to Kill Shalini,Maya,PoornimaAngry,JayshreeLOLLOLLOL

8.What is UP with the NEW BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR MAYA??ConfusedIts even worse then her earlier music!! Also..whats up with Ashmit's and Shalini's background musics?? GOD THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLE!!!!DeadDead

9.Poornima's FACE X-PRESSION WAS SHOWN IN A "ANGRY" WAY WHEN SHE GAVE THE LOVE-LETTERS TO POOJA!! POORNIMA...THAT EXPRESSION NEEDS TO BE WASHED OFF FROM YOUR FACE!!AngryAngry RONIT WILL NEVER BE URS...KEEP DREAMING!!

10.HOW DID KUSHAAN ENDED UP IN JAIL??I MEAN WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN??THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS THAT HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM RONIT!! Guess he got scared and went Behind the bars himself!!LOLLOL

Fiza Goldie
Fiza
Fiza

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

i agree with everythng u r sayn!!!!

the sotry writers havent considered hw to link everythn 2 the story

and the charcaters r going without no story behind it

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tafarruz

8.What is UP with the NEW BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR MAYA??Confused

I THOUGHT THAT B.G. MUSIC IS FOR POORNIMA!!ConfusedConfused 

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Is Kekta handling the script?LOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
wow! i didn't notice half the things which u have written Clap
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samir_soni

Seems like Kekta's long lost twin sister is writing the script. LOL

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

Originally posted by samir_soni

Seems like Kekta's long lost twin sister is writing the script. LOL

LOLLOL ....nice noticing taffaruz... i noticed some of those stuff.... n really.. where DID reema n akash go?? Confused

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asdfghjkl

forget all them issues, the basic thing is that u cant spell weird, its weird not wired! lol

Who Cares About Spelling?????LOL

Go to top