The Vampire Diaries

Tonight's episode makes me wanna know more...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vampire123

IF-Dazzler

vampire123

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
guys i am not of control i don't no why i am making so much thread today

3x08 was the opportunity to tie some loose ends, especially with regard to the historical discrepancies about Klaus and Elijah coming up with the fallacy of a moon and sun curse predating 1492 and being put by a shaman on both vampires and werewolves, while it seemed they never left Europe. In tonight's episode, the writers conveniently left out the part about the origins of the doppelganger so I guess they'll have our heads spinning again in the future with more convoluted explanations and I like that.

I am just wondering if the Originals siblings were only 3 (supposing they didn't succeed in bringing Henryck back to live), why is Klaus travelling with more than 3 coffins? I remember that, in that warehouse in Chicago, when Stefan asked Rebekah about Mikael, there were a certain number of coffins there. So how many family members was Elijah exactly looking for? Rebekah and Mikael?
Who are in the other coffins?
We already know the mother is on the other side.

Besides, it seemed Rebekah knew Mikael was in a tomb in Charlotte. I am gonna assume Klaus has something to do with that. So why were they still afraid of him when they could only stick in that part of the country and make sure no one ever wakes Mikael up, after Klaus became an hybrid?

Last but not least: it seems that Klaus being a hybrid, he's technically stronger than Mikael. Provided he overcome his fear of his father, Klaus could easily kill the latter by using that special dagger for originals. So does this mean Klaus is truly indestructible? The last one isn't a rhetorical question.

I am slightly frustrated because I feel we're back to square one with Klaus being "unkillable".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tonight's episode makes me wanna know more..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
 Klaus cannot die and m sure they wont kill a hit character like Klaus only Michael has to dieEmbarrassed

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i want to know much of klaus family history and who the father of klaus is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top