The Vampire Diaries

DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
LOL don't tell me it is because of the phemale leadSilly or the Vampires never showing their fangs Geek or the werewolves beingdouble their actual sizeClownROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
^heheh well the main reason was female lead...UGH she is so pathetic. I would have loved Edward if he wasn't such a stalker/creeper/father figure like to her...I mean seriously stalker much? I would have still liked the series IF Jake was kept sane...Jacob, Emmett and Rosalie are my most fave in that "saga" (geez what an insult to that word) because they are the most sane and most interesting ones (yeah I'm in the minority here). I thought the werewolves in there were actually pretty good and logical...but vampires that sparkle?? um no...they're bloodthirsty horrific creatures not disco ball glimmering wussiesDead

Actually I was watching a talk show last week where everyone was dressed up like zombies(for Halloween) and they all said that zombies are the biggest thing this year because vampires have turned into wusses (they were all hinting towards Twilight) it was hysterical...I'm glad TVD gets atleast the horrific parts of being the vampire/werewolf thing...Tyler's transformation into a hybrid was epicThumbs Up

anyways enough about Twilight/TVD...I can do that all dayROFL

Edited by Tani91 - 05 November 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameRolzz.JealousBasher.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
im a damon-caroline or damon-katherine shipper. as someone pointed out, elena sucks the life out of him & loves the damon she wants him to be - the better person, whereas damon deserves someone who doesn't take his shit, someone like caroline or katherine. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-Rolzz

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Tani...LOL people insult the toilet saga openly :P

I am over the discussion as well :P

Tani91Rolzz

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I wanted Delena till last season, but now when I see them together innS3 I understand Elena makes Damon borrring!!!! Without Elena, Stephan is super fun too LOL

I dont want Damon- Bonnie too... she is a hypocrite and he can do def better than her!!

Katharine is a better choice only if she loves him with same passion!!  

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1TimenTIMEagain.Juhi.-nautankidollz-_dkmystery_Birdiee

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Elena doesn't suck the life out of Damon. Damon IS a good person, he just doesn't want to show it. Don't you realize? He is insecure, he has his fears, but he masks it all beneath a thick layer of badass-ness. That's the real Damon. And Elena loves him for him. She's one of the very few people who has seen beneath all the layers, seen the real him. And most of the time when these two are together they are more of themselves. Damon makes Elena realize that she is just an 18 year old girl who has faced too much in life. They have fun together, they laugh together.

I believe they are truly the twin flames. Like two flames that join and merge into one.

Yeah exactly. Damon n elena bring the best out of each othr and they know each other s flaws too they fit together perfectly, great post Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Team_Damon

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

i agree about what u said...

_Team_Damon.Juhi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top