The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 4)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
um comparing TVD (a tale of real vampires) to Twilight(pixie sparkly fairies...actually I LOVE fairies...so that's an insult to them)

Jacob,Edward,Bella,Elena,Stefan and Damon are ALL different characters from each other. I am a hardcore Team Stelena shipper but to say Delena wont happen at all? I doubt it, Delena is as much as possible as Stelena...the entire basis of this show is the triangle between the Salvatore brothers and Elena...so I dont think they're going to keep on rooting for one couple while the other one is just as important

As much as I love Damon and Elena as characters...Stelena (for me) are the best couple in this show...So I do want Stelena to happen endgame

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove-Kruti.S-.Reshama.safeplacetolandBirdiee.JealousBasher.

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Please do not make such posts which ruins the peace of the forum...we have ATs for all the couples...go post in them and enjoy the discussion...

MODS please close this...it may lead to a fight!
.JealousBasher. IF-Stunnerz
.JealousBasher.
.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@Tani..I completely agree with you. Though I myself am a hardcore SEian, yet I feel that DE can happen. And not to forget, Damon doesn't try to force himself on Elena (unlike Jacob. Lol don't kill me for this). He actually stood by her side when she needed him as a true friend, as a lover. And if she is getting attracted towards him or feeling jealous seeing him with another girl, then it is natural.

And not to forget, TVD was supposed to be a LOVE TRIANGLE between Salvatore brothers and Elena, so any pair can be the endgame.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91Rolzz.Reshama.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Tani..I completely agree with you. Though I myself am a hardcore SEian, yet I feel that DE can happen. And not to forget, Damon doesn't try to force himself on Elena (unlike Jacob. Lol don't kill me for this). He actually stood by her side when she needed him as a true friend, as a lover. And if she is getting attracted towards him or feeling jealous seeing him with another girl, then it is natural.

And not to forget, TVD was supposed to be a LOVE TRIANGLE between Salvatore brothers and Elena, so any pair can be the endgame.
I completely agree with you chakkuClap...yes Damon loves Elena as much as Stefan does (some might argue if not more). He has stood by her and has protected her just like Stefan did and has always done...although I felt sometimes in S2 he did force himself upon her...BUT he did acknowledge that Elena might never feel the same way about him ...this is why I love Damon so much.

The reason why I'm team Stelena is a whole different reasonEmbarrassed...actually in S1 I hated Stefan to the core...but by S2 I was dying to see Stelena endgame

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.
.JealousBasher.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Tani...ThanksLOL
Yup, in season 2 he did try to force himself upon her, but the fact is that at that time, Elena did not like him also. But his character took a complete 360 degree turn once Stefan left and now he ACTUALLY CARES for her. 

He is not selfish either. He wants to get Stefan back (although he knows that bringing Stefan back means letting go of Elena). So if in future, they are the endgame, then I will be highly disappointed (being a hardcore SEian) but won't be shocked.

P.S. I have always loved Stelena, from season 1.

-Kruti.S-Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
^same here. I think Damon has always cared for Elena...in S1 maybe because she looked like Katherine but by S2 he started to fall for her hard and the fact that he knew she will never feel the same about him maybe caused him to force himself on her. This is why I'm loving S3 it's showing a different side to Damon and the way he is conflicted between his love for Stefan and his love for Elena. Like you said...the very fact that he too was desperate to bring Stefan back for Elena's sake...that shows his love right thereClap

If DE happens endgame I will be disappointed but wont ballantly rage out like a psycho maniacLOL (like some Twilight fans must have done)

Edited by Tani91 - 05 November 2011 at 11:19am

-Kruti.S-.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.
.JealousBasher.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
In season 1, Damon was a monster. In season 2 he tamed a bit and became a normal Vampire and now in season 3, he has almost become a HUMANTongue

I actually feel bad for Damon. More than Stefan or Elena, he is suffering from inside but doesn't show.

LOL you seem to "dislike" Twilight very much (just like meLOL). Oh well, even I won't rage out bashing or critcising DE just because I didn't get SE because the fact is that Damon cares for Elena and it is evident. So it will be Elena's choice in the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
^heheh I used to be a fan but then I saw the error of my waysLOL

yes but I love how the tables have turned now...Stefan was the human/sane/rational one in S1 and now he's the blood thirsty/uncaring/reckless one...and that's the complete opposite with Damon

Edited by Tani91 - 05 November 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

Go to top