The Vampire Diaries

DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by _Team_Damon

How the hell can u compare Twilight with the vampire diaries!??... The biggest difference is that edward and  jacob weren't BROTHERS!!!! And if u've followed reviews and interviews which u clearly haven't ... They're trying to be more different than twilight in every way possible... If this was anything like twilight Elena would be super thrilled To change into a vampire for Stefan. But she said she wanted a life and a family... AND DAMON IS NOTHING LIKE JACOB!!! Jacob was confident that he was the better choice for Elena. Have u even been watching TVD... "I don't deserve u... but my brother does" were Damon's lines. Ever heard Jacob say something so selfless!!!
So get over your ridiculous frustration... they've haven't even hinted at a DE endgame. All I can do is laugh at u for making lame comparisons and thinking your self to be the analyzing genius. 
Even if DE don't end up together... DELENA is real... it is pure... true... open... it has an amazing build-up... we r entitled to want them together. 
The truth is lately SE hasn't ever given u guys anything to anticipate or TALK about... Which is why all u find your self doing is targeting DE!!! Dude stop judging !!!

Truth is that they are lovely characters - Stef, Damon, Elena, Katherine.
If they follow the books then Stelena would end up together. But yes Elena will have feelings for both... and truth is both salvatore brothers are diff and brilliant in their own way, any gal would be confused. With english shows it is difficult to say who will end up with whom..
Certainly true, that lets watch as see what happens and enjoy the journey.

I'm a DE fan... I acknowledge the fact that an SE endgame is possible. In fact there's 70% chances of that happening. But that doesn't make me ignore the fact that DE's amazing journey could lead to a something beautiful. It angers me that  people make such firm comments and ridiculous judgement that ruins the mood of the entire forum. I always thought this place was neutral unlike twitter where it's a battleground . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohkidsnamescent_flowerfriends_rock.Juhi.K.Seancarisma2_dkmystery_Birdiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ok! I am a hardcore Delena fan.I am selfish, and I want Delena to end up together. It's up to Elena to decide who she wants to be with, and the writers of the show . And, i will no go crying if Delena don't end up together. I will cherish whatever moments they get. They are the first couple I love so much with all my heart in the fiction world. I admit Stelena share an amazing connection, but that does not mean Delena don't have chance up together.They might end up together never know. Plz no comparing this with twilight. V.D. is thousand times better. And all of you can also cannot deny the fact that Elena has always has been attracted, and is falling for Damon at the same time she has been with Stephen . Sorry my opinion!

Edited by syria2014 - 05 November 2011 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Team_Damon.Juhi._dkmystery_

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ive always wanted Stefan-Elena, and Damon-Katherine.

... Whenever Damon is with Elena, he changes. He acts more mature, not as humorous, etc.

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey guy,

1st of all this kind of topic which hurts any fan of TVD fandom is no-no for this forum.
If ur a SE fan u can have ur say in SE AT without hurting anyone n if ur DE fan similarly in DE AT.

So i would request everyone here to stop replying further to avoid some bad scenes here. 

we would rather enjoy our DE/SE instead of teasing each other!

peace! :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ForeverSHINee-Kruti.S-Anhdara13.JealousBasher.

-Whatever-

-Whatever-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

if you have ever seen twilight...you should know that DELENA will never happen(they may kiss and she might even say she has feelings for him but thats all)...elena is allways going to love both brothers ...and will always be with stefan...just like bella and edward
Jacob = Damon

bella meets edward ...elena meets stefan
jacob wants bella to love him ...damon wants elena to love him

bella fights for edward in new moon ...elena is fighting for stefan now
bella starts having feeling for jacob ...elena starts having feeling for damon

enough said NO DELENA

just like everyone rooted for team jacob

I'm not really sure if who Elena  will end up with is going to be that predictable, considering this is Vampire Diaries and not Twilight. They have two completely different plots, and honestly, it is better if you don't compare one to another.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flower_Team_DamonForeverSHINeeTani91_dkmystery_

-Whatever-

-Whatever-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Mods, if you can please close this thread. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
So what? .. I still love Delena and will continue so =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeepritirays_dkmystery_

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
They will. Of course they will. ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flower_Team_Damon.Juhi.cooldude10friends_rockBirdiee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top