The Vampire Diaries

DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

katherine doesnt love damon i cant see any love connection between both of them.. in the past she only used him. poor thing.

True Reashma she used him but then again she used Stefan too though she developed feelings for him, but even in books & in the show I could not help but fall Kat & DamonEmbarrassed

I am still hooked on the first flashback of Stefan where he remembers Damon & Kat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

katherine doesnt love damon i cant see any love connection between both of them.. in the past she only used him. poor thing.

True Reashma she used him but then again she used Stefan too though she developed feelings for him, but even in books & in the show I could not help but fall Kat & DamonEmbarrassed

I am still hooked on the first flashback of Stefan where he remembers Damon & Kat.

no problem that u like kat damon.. =D,  but i dont see any romance between both of them.
because elena is the opposite of kat, and damon feelings has changed toward kat.
no offense to kat damon loversEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDovesnitchseekercarisma2_dkmystery_

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Oh they will ...oh wait..they ARE actually!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohscent_flower_Team_Damondocnusscooldude10.Juhi.safeplacetoland

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Well i m not worried wat future has in store 4 Delena...Smile But surely i m enjoying their scenes and will always do...even if dey don't end up togetherEmbarrassed

Edited by --Anurag-- - 04 November 2011 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flower_dkmystery_

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
How the hell can u compare Twilight with the vampire diaries!??... The biggest difference is that edward and  jacob weren't BROTHERS!!!! And if u've followed reviews and interviews which u clearly haven't ... They're trying to be more different than twilight in every way possible... If this was anything like twilight Elena would be super thrilled To change into a vampire for Stefan. But she said she wanted a life and a family... AND DAMON IS NOTHING LIKE JACOB!!! Jacob was confident that he was the better choice for Elena. Have u even been watching TVD... "I don't deserve u... but my brother does" were Damon's lines. Ever heard Jacob say something so selfless!!!
So get over your ridiculous frustration... they've haven't even hinted at a DE endgame. All I can do is laugh at u for making lame comparisons and thinking your self to be the analyzing genius. 
Even if DE don't end up together... DELENA is real... it is pure... true... open... it has an amazing build-up... we r entitled to want them together. 
The truth is lately SE hasn't ever given u guys anything to anticipate or TALK about... Which is why all u find your self doing is targeting DE!!! Dude stop judging !!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1DarkDovescent_flowerrekhab25ForeverSHINeeSam_KaShianNitaMikealsondocnussSomerholicGirlsunflower52friends_rock.Juhi._dkmystery_

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

But that's the whole fun, she is running for stefan - damon after Elena... and at the end of their marathon I want Damorine to find true love together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snitchseeker

no problem that u like kat damon.. =D,  but i dont see any romance between both of them.
because elena is the opposite of kat, and damon feelings has changed toward kat.
no offense to kat damon loversEmbarrassed
The fact they get put together quite often tells me otherwise.
As long as we get their scenes - I find them thrilling.

They are so perfect for each other - they just don't realise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flowersnitchseeker.Reshama.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Team_Damon

How the hell can u compare Twilight with the vampire diaries!??... The biggest difference is that edward and  jacob weren't BROTHERS!!!! And if u've followed reviews and interviews which u clearly haven't ... They're trying to be more different than twilight in every way possible... If this was anything like twilight Elena would be super thrilled To change into a vampire for Stefan. But she said she wanted a life and a family... AND DAMON IS NOTHING LIKE JACOB!!! Jacob was confident that he was the better choice for Elena. Have u even been watching TVD... "I don't deserve u... but my brother does" were Damon's lines. Ever heard Jacob say something so selfless!!!
So get over your ridiculous frustration... they've haven't even hinted at a DE endgame. All I can do is laugh at u for making lame comparisons and thinking your self to be the analyzing genius. 
Even if DE don't end up together... DELENA is real... it is pure... true... open... it has an amazing build-up... we r entitled to want them together. 
The truth is lately SE hasn't ever given u guys anything to anticipate or TALK about... Which is why all u find your self doing is targeting DE!!! Dude stop judging !!!

Truth is that they are lovely characters - Stef, Damon, Elena, Katherine.
If they follow the books then Stelena would end up together. But yes Elena will have feelings for both... and truth is both salvatore brothers are diff and brilliant in their own way, any gal would be confused. With english shows it is difficult to say who will end up with whom..
Certainly true, that lets watch as see what happens and enjoy the journey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove-Kruti.S-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top