DELENA will NEVER happen...Thats a fact

Posted: 12 years ago
if you have ever seen twilight...you should know that DELENA will never happen(they may kiss and she might even say she has feelings for him but thats all)...elena is allways going to love both brothers ...and will always be with stefan...just like bella and edward
Jacob = Damon

bella meets edward ...elena meets stefan
jacob wants bella to love him ...damon wants elena to love him

bella fights for edward in new moon ...elena is fighting for stefan now
bella starts having feeling for jacob ...elena starts having feeling for damon

enough said NO DELENA

just like everyone rooted for team jacob
I also don't want Damon to end up with Elena, because he deserves much better then her.

She literally sucks the life out him. I liked the book Elena then this tv one.

I am rooting for Bonnie and Damon. They are one of a kind.  
I want Katherine- Damon or Damon-Bonnie😍
I am rooting for Bonnie and Damon.😳
I love stelena

And I love the Fiery Damon / Katherine Jodi.

Nian also have great chemistry on/ off screen... but on screen only as Damorine. They are very alike, I just would love Damorine to be together.

I am not fond of Bonnie.. Damon can do better. No offence guys,, but I cannot feel any compassion for her.

stefan and elena belongs together and not damon, damon  loves elena but elena's hart beats for stefan. 😳

I like Kat - Damon.

Nina has fiery chemistry with her off screen beau on screen too no doubt on that.

No offense to Elena & Bonnie fans but don't want either for Damon he can do better should have Katherine alas that is not happening
katherine doesnt love damon i cant see any love connection between both of them.. in the past she only used him. poor thing.
Originally posted by .Reshama.

katherine doesnt love damon i cant see any love connection between both of them.. in the past she only used him. poor thing.

True Reashma she used him but then again she used Stefan too though she developed feelings for him, but even in books & in the show I could not help but fall Kat & Damon😳

I am still hooked on the first flashback of Stefan where he remembers Damon & Kat.

Originally posted by snitchseeker

True Reashma she used him but then again she used Stefan too though she developed feelings for him, but even in books & in the show I could not help but fall Kat & Damon😳

I am still hooked on the first flashback of Stefan where he remembers Damon & Kat.

no problem that u like kat damon.. =D,  but i dont see any romance between both of them.
because elena is the opposite of kat, and damon feelings has changed toward kat.
no offense to kat damon loversEmbarrassed