Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

phase of the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rubein

rubein

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

I don't think the story is going fast.  At the start, to match with DK (though i have not watched the show but heard it) and maybe to click with the audience, initially they hurried and goofed the story but now to me at-least it is going at a slow space. 

The story has to revolve 

1)      the hospital 2) anji her father and mother 3) niddi-bua-dad-chote sarkar 4) ahsu and his kaka and maybe later on his baba may come on scene since they showed him alive other than that I don't  think any other characters will come and oh i forgot dr.rangnath so left is only 1 negative character i.e mallika which i guess they will just show some jealousy, hatred and will try to bring them apart unlike other soaps wherein  families are shown fully fledged families right from dadaji to grand children and 1-2 vamps to build up the story.

So i am loving the show.  Hope they don't get any other negative character in the show other than mallika. 

What else can be shown other than story revolving only with these characters, if the phase goes much slower, many might not like the show? 

Any suggestions or synopsis? 

An idea>  we can start a new thread wherein members can put their views or analysis on day to day basis and what went wrong or right in each episodes and what should be there in future episodes our chaska meter also may go up.

Open a new thread just for chaska meter to go up a little bit till 5 at-least. 

Does it go up with new threads? Not aware of the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "phase of the show" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Theres an EDT called 'KTLK-Lounge' where i guess daily members put in their thots...

As per the story which was initially shared...there will b a new hot shot doc who will try to woo Nidhi...whereas Ashutosh's ex g.f will also b making a comeback...so new characters can n might come...

For CM ranking many parameters are considered... CM meter/ Threads/ Views/ Google plus/ FB likes etc...

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 November 2011 at 1:54am

rubein

rubein

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Theres an EDT called 'KTLK-Lounge' where i guess daily members put in their thots...

As per the story which was initially shared...there will b a new hot shot doc who will try to woo Nidhi...whereas Ashutosh's ex g.f will also b making a comeback...so new characters can n might come...

For CM ranking many parameters are considered... CM meter/ Threads/ Views/ Google plus/ FB likes etc...

Thanks for the info.  I was unaware of this, then its gr8

Armu4eva

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

yrr m unable to find lounge these days...!!!!!!! arent they posting d thread these days...?

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

yrr m unable to find lounge these days...!!!!!!! arent they posting d thread these days...?

Guess so Confused

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Rubein, you can surely make threads on what went right and wrong in a new thread and share your views. That would help in the activity of the forum as well. Smile 

And I agree... there are many aspects, many characters with background so the story should not be a problem. How the execute and play it will be their test. For instance, DK had emphasized alot on the r'ship between Dr Ashu with his dad (i.e Dr Ahmer with his Baaba) Alok Nath is such a terrific actor but sadly none of the MB-Alok Nath scenes have made a mark yet... a little insight into how and where he was adopted by his father and all will be nice. Smile

Another thing is Angie and her dad's r'ship also. He doesn't know that she is doing fashion designing.. I think they can concentrate on their story as well! 

justprati

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by justprati

Guess so Confused

oh no!!!!!!! Cry  was a regular reader of longue...perhaps they were too much bg in voting

i wish they start it again...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.