Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

TB Article:Changes galore in Dil Dostii Dance...

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/10607-changes-galore-in-dil-dostii-dance.htm

Please guys comment on the article...we need to bring the CM up and also they might provide us with BTS videos (which might be soon because they have visited the sets for the interview and details in this article

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuNxt_rockstar-Frozen--Araina-CrazyGirl.21MeriAashiqui.

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Done..Smile
I've commented there as it's so awesome article that i couldn't resist myself from commenting.Embarrassed
Really rightly said we need to bring our show 's ranking up.Smile
What an awesome article. Tongue
Much awaited Kriyansh's love story is gonna ignite soonDancing. oh God.it's hard to wait till then.Embarrassed
Kria turning romantic and Rey a committed man..ahhh...what an awesome feelingDay Dreaming
Swaron's story is gonna take a new dimension.
All in all, interesting track is waiting for us or should I say we are waiting for it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

KriYansh_Pam IF-Dazzler
KriYansh_Pam
KriYansh_Pam

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Our screens r gonna burn wid our Kriyanshs roaking chemistry SmileWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by pameela - 04 November 2011 at 1:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cNxt_rockstar

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Good job guys...I am thinking we may get a video soon...because it was like that once back where we had an article I think on Shantanu and then a video was posted like a day or two later on the sets...I love IF for covering D3 BTS

muskuranaNxt_rockstar

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Done..Smile
I've commented there as it's so awesome article that i couldn't resist myself from commenting.Embarrassed
Much awaited Kriyansh's love story is gonna ignite soonDancing. oh God.it's hard to wait till then.Embarrassed
Kria turning romantic and Rey a committed man..ahhh...what an awesome feelingDay Dreaming
All in all, interesting track is waiting for us or should I say we are waiting for it...LOL

I like the Swaron new story because we finally see Swayam act more manly and not a puppy dog that runs after Sharon (not making fun of them...just stating the facts). It will be nice to see their acting in different situations. I am glad Sneha is well nowBig smile ArSha just keep creating the megic...I am so happy we finally get scenes unlike before where everyone was dying to see scenes and the cvs were not doing anything about it

Edited by robinc07 - 04 November 2011 at 1:07am

muskuranaNxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Good job guys...I am thinking we may get a video soon...because it was like that once back where we had an article I think on Shantanu and then a video was posted like a day or two later on the sets...I love IF for covering D3 BTS
yeah hopefully we'll get a video soon. 
And yeah a big thanks to IF for all these articles and BTS..Smile

KriYansh_Pam

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Done..Smile

I like the Swaron new story because we finally see Swayam act more manly and not a puppy dog that runs after Sharon (not making fun of them...just stating the facts). It will be nice to see their acting in different situations. I am glad Sneha is well nowBig smile
Yeah that'd be interesting to see. i think swaron's story is gonna take a intense turn now. It'd be good to see Swayam like this. Sharon is gonna rejected by someone. I have a feeling that rejection will be coming from Swayam. It's all gonna reverse now. Me too looking forward to this track.
And yup me too happy that Sneha is well nowSmile

r07cKriYansh_Pam

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Done..Smile

I like the Swaron new story because we finally see Swayam act more manly and not a puppy dog that runs after Sharon (not making fun of them...just stating the facts). It will be nice to see their acting in different situations. I am glad Sneha is well nowBig smile
Yeah that'd be interesting to see. i think swaron's story is gonna take a intense turn now. It'd be good to see Swayam like this. Sharon is gonna rejected by someone. I have a feeling that rejection will be coming from Swayam. It's all gonna reverse now. Me too looking forward to this track.
And yup me too happy that Sneha is well nowSmile
Dear Sharon rejects him...haven't you seen the new promo?

Nxt_rockstar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index