Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
funny ๐Ÿ˜† jagya walkign in and saying "Nobody say one word against my monthly allowance. Not one word against the character of my monthly allowance. I will not tolerate any ill talk about my monthly allowance. I will go and find my monthly allowance!! " ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yay party time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†jaggu will turn hero

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

waiting for today ...

Damn this redemption track!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it's so funny watching jagya walk in now  with  full hero giri style๐Ÿคช..
villagers said a few things on anandi and he comes flying in from mumbai๐Ÿ˜ฒ,these same villagers had taunted his gauri right in front of him and he just stood there dumbfounded ๐Ÿคช...๐Ÿ˜†
Not u to pjyo :( he wasn't a lazy husband who didn't help anadi around the house! He went off an married another woman who is pregnant! don't forget that people!!
anshansh thumbnail
and u know gaon walas will say jagga tu khud hi bhag gaya beendhni ko chod dusri ke paas ab tera kya charitra aur anandi ka kya charitra haveli mein parampara hai two marriages ki  'sugna basant jagga and ab anandi bhi๐Ÿ˜ก
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How does he manage to get all this leave during his MS studies๐Ÿ˜ฒ ,he was already punished once by principal ,few days ago was on leave during gauri pregnancy ,now again back to jetsar...
How will he explain this absence to principal๐Ÿ˜‰ ,"Sir,i went to save my kidnapped wife..,Ooops ๐Ÿคชmy legal wife,...please don't confuse her with gauri "๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

it's so funny watching jagya walk in now  with  full hero giri style๐Ÿคช..

villagers said a few things on anandi and he comes flying in from mumbai๐Ÿ˜ฒ,these same villagers had taunted his gauri right in front of him and he just stood there dumbfounded ๐Ÿคช...๐Ÿ˜†

welll...technically he went one step further.  Do you remember he pulled her and then put his finger in her face and screamed "JUST SHUT UP GAURI"  in her face in front of the villagers. !!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†