Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

the way she barged into sid that night and demanded a sorry from a mistake he has not committed makes no sense to me sid was stupid to fall into her trap by getting aggressive

PM clearly has no stomach for fight with sky when he was insulting her left and right saying that you are B-grade heroine
PM never responded to any thing but just ran way from the scene
i do not think she handled him well she clearily pleading with him that i do not want to fight with him

fight between sid and vida I am not interested they are both losers

sky wants to elect PM has captain because she does not like mehek, amar, vida and shonali
sky is using her to get some one evicted by supporting her openly in that case he will be in good books of PM she will not nominate him because PM has ghazini memory

hum to pehele din se kah rehe the mishra ka dimag khiska hua hai aur usse socalled victim mode mein jaane kii aadat hai๐Ÿ˜†  par hamri baat aap sun hi  nahi rehe the raffuchakkar ji๐Ÿ˜ณ..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 she does not fight with others knowingly  specially to  get footage  its camera which is always impatient to focus on that lady  , if she gets aware of camera 's this  act ,  she would not dare to fight with  others ... Camera is virtually greedy !
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

hum to pehele din se kah rehe the mishra ka dimag khiska hua hai aur usse socalled victim mode mein jaane kii aadat hai๐Ÿ˜†  par hamri baat aap sun hi  nahi rehe the raffuchakkar ji๐Ÿ˜ณ..

tra-la-la-la-la-la...broken record...๐Ÿคฃ

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

PM is dumb to believe whatever people will say for thier own benefits
SKY is using PM to hit back amar and shradda
shradda stode besides her with some of her fights
PM forgets quickly like her fans
PM is not a good game player other than screaming at full volume for small issues she has not done anything

PB has made PM a national talking point otherwise PM would have been kicked out long time back

of course he is using her...no1's a saint here...
i like PM bcoz she is not cunning. ๐Ÿ˜Š

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

seems like you forgetting something something , last year dolly too  used to do that all...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pawancool

tra-la-la-la-la-la...broken record...๐Ÿคฃ

she is repeating same stuff so i repeating same stuff!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..if u cant digest it  i cant help it๐Ÿ˜†
aztecarcher thumbnail
At least PM is consistant, doesn't matter whether she gets nominated or not  for election, she still gets into fights. As oposed to other people in the house like Shradda,Mandeep, Bedi and Mahek who pick fights only when they are under thread of elimination.

She interfered in Sky's fight, up to putting her hands up to stop Mahek from coming closer to Sky, maybe because she believes in friendship and standing by her friends,unlike Shradda who has turned around 180 degrees and automatically closed her mouth after hearing her name for the captain nomination. And as far as i know, she's right about Amar's so called friendship. He never sticks up for any of his 'friends' in the house.  He justs sits on the side like a zero.