Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

Ashutosh's present house (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32291

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
So is the other house suppose to be Nidhi's sasuraal??

Since that Sankar tells Phoolan that his would be wife will be with Nidhi madam and he will stay with coronal ..

Wonder when Ashu comes to know about this as it is he almost caught him in anger bechara  Ashutosh kay ek haats saat piss jayaga !!LOLLOLLOL

So Nidhi is excited about the new place and Ashutosh wants it at any cost !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-renu-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32291

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shanti... chota sa ghar is indeed so cosy... but.. future..GENERATION ka bhi sochna padega na?? Wink
 
Baba aiven thodi Nidhi ko ghar de gaye hain... he is given it so that AshNi can watch Gen-Next .. play around in the huge compound Embarrassed
 
Hum dou humara sirf Ek !!!Wink...

We have a loft nice and cozy for him or her !!!Embarrassed

But yeah  for FUTURE GEN they need a Bigger place !!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-renu-

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 2717

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shanti... chota sa ghar is indeed so cosy... but.. future..GENERATION ka bhi sochna padega na?? Wink
 
Baba aiven thodi Nidhi ko ghar de gaye hain... he is given it so that AshNi can watch Gen-Next .. play around in the huge compound Embarrassed
 
Hum dou humara sirf Ek !!!Wink...

We have a loft nice and cozy for him or her !!!Embarrassed

But yeah  for FUTURE GEN they need a Bigger place !!!Wink

Gen Next se pehle, GEN PRESENT ka LUFT enjoy karlein, PUHLEASE...Day Dreaming ...

eg...THE CHAIR...2 people...how they will ACCOMODATE each other on THE CHAIR, etc etc...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratishanti05

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84879

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

 
Gen Next se pehle, GEN PRESENT ka LUFT enjoy karlein, PUHLEASE...Day Dreaming ...

eg...THE CHAIR...2 people...how they will ACCOMODATE each other on THE CHAIR, etc etc...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 
 
Aare Renu.. dun worry.. Gen Present ENJOY nahi karenge..to Gen NEXT kahan se aaenge Wink LOL
 
n yeshhh.. wanna see some nice heart to hearts.. of AshNi. .during the setting sun Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-renu-shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32291

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Abhi moving from the cozy house to the large Mansion ...

I would like to see her make Garam Garam Chai and sit infront of the lawn in the BIG house and Ashutosh smiling as she goes around the garden and plucks some more red roses for him !!

This will bring more haseen pal as they have their Chai...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-renu-

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 2717

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Abhi moving from the cozy house to the large Mansion ...

I would like to see her make Garam Garam Chai and sit infront of the lawn in the BIG house and Ashutosh smiling as she goes around the garden and plucks some more red roses for him !!

This will bring more haseen pal as they have their Chai...Embarrassed

i would rather that...

...they shift THE CHAIR to the centre of the HUGE LAWN...n then red part as Shanti says, n then ...then...Embarrassed...both use THE CHAIR...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishanti05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index