Nadheswaram 7th - 11th Nov.Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darknite

Rasapa from hero to nandi betwn gopi and malar ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL good one darknite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadheswaram 7th - 11th Nov.Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the hot update. Inge romba kulira irukku so Hot is good). Wink

I feel Now Gopi is getting in trouble. Some ho he will be moved away either in Jail or in hospital and when he comes back Malar is gone? Gokul kidnapped her?

So Gopi running around like a mental??? frantically looking for malar?

Also they never let any romantic scene show mroe than 60 seconds. Athu yenna rulea???

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Originally posted by migan

Hi Welcome to the forum.

This news looks interesting. can't think of Gopi as Payithiyam. Lets see if it happens.

Payithiyam ?? kobiii?? No way ..athukuthan namma yellam irrukomilaLOLLOLLOL.. nammala Payithiyam akama avaru vida mataruLOLLOL

Romba correcta sonneenga laksh. Clap

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

I feel Now Gopi is getting in trouble. Some ho he will be moved away either in Jail or in hospital and when he comes back Malar is gone? Gokul kidnapped her?

Also they never let any romantic scene show mroe than 60 seconds. Athu yenna rulea???

hotseat lae sudu pattalai pola migan Shocked hot ahh ahkalama ROFLROFLROFL

omg ... i dun want that to happen to gopi Ouch actually that ashok deserved it Angry i only hope Gopi has told Malar everything before her father comes and accuses Gopi. At least Malar can stand up to her father and tell her what exactly had happen and give her brother nicely ...

In yesterday episode ... how selfish of pandi? Appa kudha velika poganum nu no thoughts? Just expecting Gopi to bring income for the family. Shame on him! Maha gave him nicely. Lets see what his going to do ... besides, Mayil has no other source of income withouth the nadaswaram and looks like now everyone is more interested in Gopi doing the programs ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

hotseat lae sudu pattalai pola migan Shocked hot ahh ahkalama ROFLROFLROFL

omg ... i dun want that to happen to gopi Ouch actually that ashok deserved it Angry i only hope Gopi has told Malar everything before her father comes and accuses Gopi. At least Malar can stand up to her father and tell her what exactly had happen and give her brother nicely ...

In yesterday episode ... how selfish of pandi? Appa kudha velika poganum nu no thoughts? Just expecting Gopi to bring income for the family. Shame on him! Maha gave him nicely. Lets see what his going to do ... besides, Mayil has no other source of income withouth the nadaswaram and looks like now everyone is more interested in Gopi doing the programs ..

Ayyo intha soodu pothumma... Smile

I agree about pandi. Even now he will go back to Gopi asking for money or way to find a job. Intha lakshnathula avanukku pondatti oru kedu.

I wonder why maha is hiding the baby matter. No mofre pains? She seems ok?

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody for nice updates. Nanooru episodes thandiyum story ennamo nanguram paichina kappal madhiri ore idathila nikkaradhu. Mayil chitappu Nadhaswarathil pallavi vasikararo illayo , Gopi selfish , should not be allowed in to the family pallavi thappama episode after episode vasichudarar. Clap emoticon Tirumuruganukka illa indha 400 narasuratha  update & comment panra namakka?After nearly 2 weeks saw friday episode. Analum indha Mayil mutta kannai urutindu jasthiye sky jumping.Sokkuku A4 dialogues pesi pesi aluthu pocho ennavo ,ore mauna samiyar now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanhoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... how selfish is pandi...he knows gopi back to the family only for money not because of love... rassapa was right, i aslo scared when mayil show is big eyes...semma adi for ashok..
where is mages? gopi's sister? she and her inlaw family missing for a long time...

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 November 2011 at 8:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top