Nadheswaram 7th - 11th Nov.Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks laksh for the updates ..

awww pavam rasappa ... but loved his sense in talking ... mayil mulli was thiru thiru LOL but loved it when Rasappa say when we feel lonely or in trouble that is d time we would think of amma nu Cry he is sooo right!

Welcome rv645 ... thanks for the information. Though me too cant see gopi like a mad man... mayb kanavu pola. Wink

I am disappointed with big PP - how can he let Mayil to use his stupid brains to pass orders in the house?  Mayil tells bigg PP that he shd love him (Mayil) more than Gopi - where is the logic??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadheswaram 7th - 11th Nov.Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Hi Welcome to the forum.

This news looks interesting. can't think of Gopi as Payithiyam. Lets see if it happens.

Payithiyam ?? kobiii?? No way ..athukuthan namma yellam irrukomilaLOLLOLLOL.. nammala Payithiyam akama avaru vida mataruLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_oceanSue Nair

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

awww pavam rasappa ... but loved his sense in talking ... mayil mulli was thiru thiru LOL but loved it when Rasappa say when we feel lonely or in trouble that is d time we would think of amma nu Cry he is sooo right!

Welcome rv645 ... thanks for the information. Though me too cant see gopi like a mad man... mayb kanavu pola. Wink

I am disappointed with big PP - how can he let Mayil to use his stupid brains to pass orders in the house?  Mayil tells bigg PP that he shd love him (Mayil) more than Gopi - where is the logic??

Sue .. vango. Its been long time since i saw u here Wink ... Agree.. its kind of annoying to see Mayil talking nonsense ... and the way his trying to manipulate things there Ouch

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... nice between gopi and malar about house chores... but everything spoil by spliting...this is week  spitting week? yesterday mrs na split today gokul do that. i hate this attidue. it is very bad attitude. I hope new indian generation will stop doing that. Rasappa semma comedy... ROFL but he was kind enough to buy food for them. hope the houseowner will take his things soon.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Avar avalai parka .. avalai avar parka... Apadiya slow motion lae Gopi moves his hand to touch maha hand. BANG BANG BANG !Shocked!! some one knocks the door D'oh Super hopper...lovely description...but its Malar's hand. Romba excitement-le Maha vanthutaala???..!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikr

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Sue .. vango. Its been long time since i saw u here Wink ... Agree.. its kind of annoying to see Mayil talking nonsense ... and the way his trying to manipulate things there Ouch

Vanthutaen hopperDancing - sometimes I disappear for sometime due to unforseen circumstances apporam I fly back into here.Big smile

Mayil can forgive his son for running away with Maha and getting married to her when she was unwell and not herself. Then antha time parthu made her preggie ( he didn't waste time or opportunity ).Angry..but to him our Gopi @kobi is a sinner. Both Mayil and his wife (vayadi) are such selfish ppl who only look into their own children's welfare.

Bigg PP and his wife are such dumbs - can't bigg PP see this and open his mouth to support Gobi?? He shd say that his son Gopi didn't do anything wrong but married the woman of his heart. Infact all but big PP compelled Gopi into agreeing to marry Maha and then later Vanitha. Of course silly Gopi is too afraid to voice out his wishes - that was wrong on his part - but then eppidio he married Malar by our blessings only..!!
Wink

Big PP's wife should learn a thing or two from Mayil's wife -  she was always supportive of her son even when he was doing wrong - but Gobi's mum is so foolish and doesn't even seem to know how manipulative Mayil's wife is in convincing her...real madachi!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 10 November 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrmiganswash2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Avar avalai parka .. avalai avar parka... Apadiya slow motion lae Gopi moves his hand to touch maha hand. BANG BANG BANG !Shocked!! some one knocks the door D'oh Super hopper...lovely description...but its Malar's hand. Romba excitement-le Maha vanthutaala???..!!LOL

ShockedShockedShockedShocked did i put maha instead of malar??
ROFLROFLROFL thanks a lot Sue for pointing it out .. eagle eye ungalaka as many had read but no one pointed it out so far ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue Nair

darknite

darknite

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Rasapa from hero to nandi betwn gopi and malar ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top