Nadheswaram 7th - 11th Nov.Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Avar avalai parka .. avalai avar parka... Apadiya slow motion lae Gopi moves his hand to touch maha hand. BANG BANG BANG !😲!! some one knocks the door Super hopper...lovely description...but its Malar's hand. Romba excitement-le Maha vanthutaala???..!!πŸ˜†

😲😲😲😲 did i put maha instead of malar??
🀣🀣🀣 thanks a lot Sue for pointing it out .. eagle eye ungalaka as many had read but no one pointed it out so far 🀣
Rasapa from hero to nandi betwn gopi and malar πŸ€£
Originally posted by darknite

Rasapa from hero to nandi betwn gopi and malar πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣 good one darknite
Thanks Ratna for the hot update. Inge romba kulira irukku so Hot is good). πŸ˜‰

I feel Now Gopi is getting in trouble. Some ho he will be moved away either in Jail or in hospital and when he comes back Malar is gone? Gokul kidnapped her?

So Gopi running around like a mental??? frantically looking for malar?

Also they never let any romantic scene show mroe than 60 seconds. Athu yenna rulea???
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Payithiyam ?? kobiii?? No way ..athukuthan namma yellam irrukomilaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. nammala Payithiyam akama avaru vida mataruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Romba correcta sonneenga laksh. πŸ‘
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Ratna for the hot update. Inge romba kulira irukku so Hot is good). πŸ˜‰

I feel Now Gopi is getting in trouble. Some ho he will be moved away either in Jail or in hospital and when he comes back Malar is gone? Gokul kidnapped her?

So Gopi running around like a mental??? frantically looking for malar?

Also they never let any romantic scene show mroe than 60 seconds. Athu yenna rulea???

hotseat lae sudu pattalai pola migan 😲 hot ahh ahkalama 🀣🀣🀣

omg ... i dun want that to happen to gopi actually that ashok deserved it 😑 i only hope Gopi has told Malar everything before her father comes and accuses Gopi. At least Malar can stand up to her father and tell her what exactly had happen and give her brother nicely ...

In yesterday episode ... how selfish of pandi? Appa kudha velika poganum nu no thoughts? Just expecting Gopi to bring income for the family. Shame on him! Maha gave him nicely. Lets see what his going to do ... besides, Mayil has no other source of income withouth the nadaswaram and looks like now everyone is more interested in Gopi doing the programs ..

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

hotseat lae sudu pattalai pola migan 😲 hot ahh ahkalama 🀣🀣🀣

omg ... i dun want that to happen to gopi actually that ashok deserved it 😑 i only hope Gopi has told Malar everything before her father comes and accuses Gopi. At least Malar can stand up to her father and tell her what exactly had happen and give her brother nicely ...

In yesterday episode ... how selfish of pandi? Appa kudha velika poganum nu no thoughts? Just expecting Gopi to bring income for the family. Shame on him! Maha gave him nicely. Lets see what his going to do ... besides, Mayil has no other source of income withouth the nadaswaram and looks like now everyone is more interested in Gopi doing the programs ..

Ayyo intha soodu pothumma... 😊

I agree about pandi. Even now he will go back to Gopi asking for money or way to find a job. Intha lakshnathula avanukku pondatti oru kedu.

I wonder why maha is hiding the baby matter. No mofre pains? She seems ok?
Thanks everybody for nice updates. Nanooru episodes thandiyum story ennamo nanguram paichina kappal madhiri ore idathila nikkaradhu. Mayil chitappu Nadhaswarathil pallavi vasikararo illayo , Gopi selfish , should not be allowed in to the family pallavi thappama episode after episode vasichudarar. Clap emoticon Tirumuruganukka illa indha 400 narasuratha  update & comment panra namakka?After nearly 2 weeks saw friday episode. Analum indha Mayil mutta kannai urutindu jasthiye sky jumping.Sokkuku A4 dialogues pesi pesi aluthu pocho ennavo ,ore mauna samiyar now.
thanks for updates... how selfish is pandi...he knows gopi back to the family only for money not because of love... rassapa was right, i aslo scared when mayil show is big eyes...semma adi for ashok..
where is mages? gopi's sister? she and her inlaw family missing for a long time...
Edited by honeydaisy - 12 years ago