Why didnt Jeevika punishhh Viren??

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dont get me wrong..i laaarves JeeVi jodi, but why on earth Jeevi just accepted the superrr quick apology from Viren..😑 She could have done so many things to him coz he really really made her sad. Giving a small mouthful, thoda sa tears and lots of nakhresπŸ˜‰, made him run after her for the apology..πŸ˜† That would have atleast ensured Viren would not do the same thing ever againπŸ€”..

Does anyone else thinks the same as me?

Eak aur baat, after going down the knees etc..viren should have hugged jeevika.. Usko bole hai pyar se fight resolve karna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S: I maybe suffering from 'Cant get enough' syndrome πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summerlady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't like that she should punish him, its not like he sought out to make her sad, there was confusion and he too was sad about it. I don't think doing nakres accomplishes anything.. in a way it can be seen as childish. When someone apologizes sincerely, that should be enough..

I'm too waiting for them to hug,, i think we have to be patient for that...it shall come with due time. I have to say that i really enjoyed today's episode but did you notice the bua's face reaction twice, when Jeevika was walking to pick up Viren cuts and when he won, Bua had an anger expression.. i think she is going to be the one in command, seems like she wants everything to go her way.. do you all agree or am i reading too much into it?

OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
..agreed. she should of ;) Edited by CertifiedBummer - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summerlady

I don't like that she should punish him, its not like he sought out to make her sad, there was confusion and he too was sad about it. I don't think doing nakres accomplishes anything.. in a way it can be seen as childish. When someone apologizes sincerely, that should be enough..

I'm too waiting for them to hug,, i think we have to be patient for that...it shall come with due time. I have to say that i really enjoyed today's episode but did you notice the bua's face reaction twice, when Jeevika was walking to pick up Viren cuts and when he won, Bua had an anger expression.. i think she is going to be the one in command, seems like she wants everything to go her way.. do you all agree or am i reading too much into it?

Yaar even if he didnt want to make her unhappy, still he did..And he was going to break off their wedding as well..I mean after doing a karwa chauth together, how could he?

Jeevika likes him and prolly loves him too. So she was super hurt with all his 'breaking away' mode. If you let go things so easily, people tend to make such mistakes again.. Thoda gussa to kisi bi normal person ko aata hai..aana bi chaiye
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: CertifiedBummer

..agreed. she should of ;)

haha i atleast wanted her to turn back and say 'i am angry u made me cry, trust me more'..Giving an uphill task to Viren for problem resolution.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monu_tan

haha i atleast wanted her to turn back and say 'i am angry u made me cry, trust me more'..Giving an uphill task to Viren for problem resolution.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think that would have been really out of character for Jeevika if she had punished Viren. She's not spiteful by nature that's why she had easily forgived him and especially because she knew that he wasn't hurting her purposefully but because of some misunderstanding.