Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rajithavk

Rajithavk

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
When kastur came up saying  iam the one who did it,Mohan was just seeing suprisingly and not even a single word.I feel he wud have said something u did ? not believing that she did..
Will mohan know truth in future or the cvs keep it secret and use it for any other situations?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why mohan dint speak?" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Mohan didnt say anything bcoz 23minutes were up and its thursday! ROFL and we are supposed to loose our hair over the next 3 days thinking "does Mohan really believe what Kastur said or is he just going to ignore the whole incident" ROFL

But on a serious note.. I think the situation is only for Saroj and Kastur ... it has nothing to do with Mohan!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nanaavsugiiRadheKrish1anitaraniKhatamKahani

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Am glad he did not ... i mean he does not know kastur is being mahan .. so he musth have thought  kharab ho gai ho gi uss sey ROFL i mean when she owned it up wo kia karta?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugii

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Mohan is not supposed to be in any family crap or someone's mahaanta! ROFL Usne thodi hi socha hoga ki chatterbox kastur can do mahanta! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10sugii

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thnk god he did not speakROFL, his character is not a one who will interrupt in household nokjhok nd then order or lead d ladies!! he wants everybody 2 hv dere own views nd lead dere lives like a free bird which he himself alsoo wana do. dat's wat makes MOHAN soo natural nd different 4m oders, nd d fact dat he will blive kastur or not is sumthink  i felt dat he will blive wateva she had said as it is very difficult 4 him 2 digest dat his bluved mom did d whole crap thing dat too in anger of losing d rangoli competitionErmmDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10sugiiKhatamKahani_Bidzie_

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Well how he is supposed to know that Kastur is being Mahan
I mean Kastur is someone who does one or the other blunders here and thereLOL so thi may also

bhagii10sugii

sugii

Goldie

sugii

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

per phisalgaye rangoli kharab hogaye...acceptable..  wht mistake is in this Stern Smile  how many days they r going to keep tht rangoli .. they hv to remove next day or atleast Ermm next diwali and when removing how thy will  without using hands or broom stick and aftr tht they will ask forgivness for tht D'oh

only thing  mohan can ask kastur is "u are ok na" Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
LOL Kastur owned it up so how could Mohan think she didnt do it? Its not like she has stolen or anything where trust will come in picture ... And honestly I dont think Mohan should even get involved ... Its between Saroj and Kastur ... Let them sort it out ... He did try to sort out trying to talk to Saroj abt the saree thing but that is it ... Eventhough Mohan is concerned for both he better stay away from getting into this mess LOL
There are bigger and better things in life right? Right! Day DreamingLOL

sugi1sugii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.