The Vampire Diaries

308: Ordinary People Written Update

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, so today I would be doing the update! Since Jot and Jaan won't be able to do so. I have only done a handful of WU before so please excuse any mistakes! Sorry in advance! :)
Enjoy the episode!
P.S. Permission taken from Jaan!

The episode starts with Alaric and Elena going under the old Lockwood mansion, Damon pops up from nowhere scaring elena. With the help from Elena and Bonnie, Alaric tries to decipher the meaning of those symbols.

Elena goes over to Rebekah to get her to reveal about their past. Elena and Rebekah engages in a mean-girl power struggle till Rebekah finally starts narrating the story. Elena learns that Klaus had an contentious relationship with his father who happens to be none other than the infamous Michael. When further asked why was Michael on Klaus hunt, Rebekah reveals how at once in time they lived peacefully in a village full of werewolves. One day when Klaus and his younger brother were out, the wolves killed his younger brother. When Michael and his wife sought help of the village witch in securing their children's safety, the witch refused. Michael turned to his wife, who also happened to be a witch, the original witch.

She devised a ritual to transform their three children (Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah) which is how the original vampires were born. But this raised complication where Klaus was concerned- his mother had an affair with a werewolf male, making Klaus a hybrid. So his mother placed the curse on Klaus to block his werewolf side to satisfy Michael but that wasn't enough, so he ended up killing his wife  by ripping out her heart.

Elena satisfied with the story goes back to Alaric and Bonnie and by connecting the pictures they find out it wasn't Michael who killed the original witch, Rebekah's mother. Elena goes back to Rebekah and confronts her about it, the truth is it was Klaus who happened to killed their mother. Klaus had lied to Rebekah to prevent her from leaving him alone.. Rebekah breaks down after hearing the truth. 

On the other side, Damon breaks Stefan out of the prison and they go to a bar. Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with stefan, later they are joined by Michael. 

Michael asks Stefan questions about Klaus to which he remains shut and then eventually Michael is just a twist away from taking Damon's heart out and  asks Stefan last time to where Klaus is if he wants to see Damon alive. 

Stefan tells him he is going to lure Klaus to return to Mystic Fall. Michael tells them he'll be glad to put that stake through Klaus and if Stefan isn't successful that stake would go through him.

At the end Elena tells Damon about how Rebekah is most likely to help them kill Klaus now!

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Komal you are a lifesaver. ðŸ¤—
Btw Guys- We got another Delena bed scene 1 year from the first one. I just 🤪at this one.
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jaan.

Thanks Komal you are a lifesaver. ðŸ¤—
Btw Guys- We got another Delena bed scene 1 year from the first one. I just 🤪at this one.

Your welcome, can always be a back up! Just a pm away when you guys can't get the update in! ðŸ¤—

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg Thank you so much komal. I had do much going for me. I'll go back to writing the update next Thursday.
Oh and Jaan I saw your PM reply- thanks dude I love you. =$

Sorry Melz I should have informed you but It was a last minute thing. =|
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I liked about the episode michael & Rebecca . loved the way the protayed the orginial family  loved the Damon & stefan bond as well also rebecca and elena can turn out to be pretty good friends as there is a connection.
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update ðŸ¤—
It was a very very thrilling epi
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much nd loved the episode..
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyou,

I take it no news on Katherine still?
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I just hope that they don't kill my Hottie Klaus
I want to know more about why he killed his mum and I sort of feel sorry for him- they way Michael treated him was so mean.
The final Delena scene is awesome- I can't wait to watch the episode when it airs in the UK.

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Komal thanx for the update was not able to catch it will catch it now and bdw amazing update I got the whole idea :) Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago