Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Swaminiji - A sweet coated bitter one?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

VirManiac

VirManiac

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
yeeaah i feel she is gonna cause problems between JeeVi 
and her expressions when jeevika pick the cards
shes definitely gonna do something before the marriage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaminiji - A sweet coated bitter one?? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvlife84

luvlife84

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
she sees jeevika as a competition - competing for her luv for viren. her character is similar to ila arun's in jodha akbar- read somewhere. remember how ila got jodha kicked out just because she couldn't stand the couple's closeness. and i hate the fact that she doesn't like manvi (give her a chance woman, u dont even know her)

Edited by luvlife84 - 06 November 2011 at 12:42am

vikynme

IF-Rockerz

vikynme

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
yes,this swamini is extremely annoying at times..why do i feel she'll be the one to interfere in JeeVi's life later on?  hope that doesnt happen

Antara

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

I think she wants the best for Viren that is the reason why she choose Jeevika for him but at the same time I dun think she will tolerate anyone who jeopardize her significance in the Vanderas family especially Viren. It was clearly shown during the Roka ceremony when Viren's mother initially wanted to give the gift to Jeevika alone. It was again showed during the card game. In the last episode, Viren himself admits that he respects her more than his mum.  Since she disapproves of Manvi, I think she will Jeevika's main obstacle in fulfilling her duty as sister. Let's hope she doesn't turn out to be as negative as Maham Anga in Jodha Akhbar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vikynme

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
She has always seemed quite vicious to me...someone who pretends to be goody good, but deep down there, has a lot of hate and evil...I think she will play a big role in being the villian in the future..
She likes Jeevika, but not her family, which makes her doubt Jeevika anyway since she mentioned ke her family could have a negative influence on her, etc.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikynme

yes,this swamini is extremely annoying at times..why do i feel she'll be the one to interfere in JeeVi's life later on?  hope that doesnt happen

Antara

Yep, I feel the same...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vikynme

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.