Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulip21

IF-Dazzler

tulip21

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hi all

In all these episodes from what we have seen from swaminiji makes me point out the following...

1. She was really a nice lady in jeevika's house and also treated beeji with respect and didn't bother much of pinky's noises and was perfect...

2. She was not much impressed with maanvi and she thinks that bcoz of maanvi that vadhera's may have some prob...

3. She couldn't accept the fact that viren left to rishikesh wihthout her knowledge... that time i was wondering why she so making a issue and in one single moment she was comparing him to virat... whatever it may if she too close to him y can't she accept himself as he is...

4.More of everything today she was pissed of when viren's mom asked jeevika to pick the card...she couldn't handle that someone is being so important to viren... and also she is visibly upset on lost ... though she made all sweet things she can't digest that viren played so confidently based on jeevika's words...

I'm more sure that the marriage will happen and there will be lot of drama of her desicions everywhere...which will obviously makes maanvi mad...and after the viren jeevika marriage i think jeevika has to fight back a silent competitor...

what you ppl think... share me your thoughts

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ameesha_14luvlife84BhavyaRedyhemvbjenna_pashred12Slov_perfringesdesi chic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaminiji - A sweet coated bitter one??" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IrUmIBrAhIm

Goldie

IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with you... Her last expression in that card scene was scary...I knew she doesn't like maanvi but I felt she doesnt lee Jeevika.. I guess she will have some gray shaded on her character

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Agree with u... She definitely cannot handle failures, even on a game... She doesnt tolerate anyone not following orders... Poor Jeevika... She'll never say anything if Swamini torture her... But S 'll get her match in VirMan...

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i LOVE seemaji as an actress, but i can't help but think of her past show where she also had some negative vibes! =(
i hope she doesn't emulate the same here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaiku

ameesha_14

ameesha_14

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
100% agree with yeW that i hate her Angry
She always search an opportunity to insult Manvi from everyone first in the engagement  and second firecracker and also no one defend Manvi...
Stupid ppl  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804luvlife84

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
one to watch out for, isnt it??!
Guess she does like Jeevika, but doesnt like how intensely Viren is smitten by her! Its a possessive streak...not being able to let go of her hold in Viren's life!! To compound the matters, rest of the family is also going to start Jeevika jaap...so it will invoke a sense of jealousy & insecurity...hopefully she will not make life tough for any of the adorable foursome...but thats being too optimistic!! 
Grey shades...more likely...that she will overcome the negatives after almost 1 yr or when the show starts losing its trps...cud be...what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Ditto! I've been thinking the same. She's totally unimpressed by Chachi and Manvi, and even with Jeevika, she seems to have some comfort issues. I think it definitely has to do with jealousies regarding Viren. She has a possessive streak to her, and he calls her "Badi Maa" while Virat addresses her as "Bua." Furthermore, she is either unmarried or divorced, perhaps with some history in that angle that would shed some more light to her character. There is more to her than meets the eye!

Cheers,
dc

roserocks

Groupbie

roserocks

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Before this drama started, there was an article that Swamini Ji's character is a bit like the character out of Jodhaa Akbar. The lady who looks after Hrithik. I think that there will be alot of times where she will try to be higher than Viren's mum and Jeevika herself. It will be intresting to to see how Jeevika copes with this and how Viren will support her@???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.