Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

November 3rd, 11's episode symbolization & interpr

areeba_blossom IF-Rockerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Heya guys! It's me, Areeba!

I don't know if today's episode's symbolization was posted or not but here's what I came up with:

Lavanya wiped Khushi's tears and brought her back into the house among every one else leading to the eyelock between Arnav & khushi simply showed me that it might be Lavanya who'll sense it first that Arnav and Khushi are incomplete without each other. So I can predict that Lavanya might act as a cupid between the two and will play a significant role to bring them together
          Khushui rushing out of RM leaving Arnav standing, with Nani, La and Anjali trying to stop her showed that Khushi will try to shut herself away from Arnav as much as possible, which might affect their relationship onwards with Khushi not trusting herself with him.
          Khushi standing in the middle of the road and Arnav coming showed that they might try to choose different paths but they end up together
          Arnav opening the car door for her and throwing a 'get in or I'll make u come in look' showed that he'll somehow will try to get Khushi back midst all their differences.
             Shyam congratulates Arnav ond says "aab app bhi hamari gari mein sawar ho gayein na" showed that Shyam, whose ultimate goal these days is to get Khushi will be the first one to figure out that Arnav and Khushi have strong feelings for each other.
  1.            Khushi shutting the car door and rushing towards the house and then opening it again when Arnav showed up showed that khushi will at first will try to keep away from him and will want to throw him out of her life but then she'll be the one opening the doors and Arnav will be there waiting for her.

Thats all from me after watching today's episode!
Comments and Feedback welcome! Smile

Edited by areeba123hina - 03 November 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36shaz01WorkerBcraziefanhemvbFlamingsOfLovesun2011love_kuki-Antu-_-Aslan-pinky_blueskiessbk2-Iruni-Abommi

yoyo5 Newbie
yoyo5
yoyo5

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
that's very insightful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011areeba_blossom

shaz01 Senior Member
shaz01
shaz01

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Wow!! thats some awesome interpretation of scenes uv got going on there!! i have watched the episode numerous times yet im still stuck with their pained and broken expressions...Disapprove
Disapprove 
my brain hasnt started analysing yet so this post was a wonderful one to kickstart my brain...thanksHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Rockerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz01

Wow!! thats some awesome interpretation of scenes uv got going on there!! i have watched the episode numerous times yet im still stuck with their pained and broken expressions...Disapprove
Disapprove 
my brain hasnt started analysing yet so this post was a wonderful one to kickstart my brain...thanksHug
hey, no worries there! actually i was too heartbroken after watching there heart broke but then i started to think bout the Macbeth Act 1 and 2's interpretationa nd analysis i have to do and instead all the analysis of the show came up to me!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index