sweet or angry hubby but still romantic !!!

unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

when i watch today's epi, i had the feeling of why he is giving so much insistence to her questions as if he has the answers... from my opinion the only answer he could give her will be his confession about his love... seriously he just announce his marriage with other girl ...so he will not be doing that... then for what he is asking or talking about the same payal topic again and again ... even when she is not ready to talk about it... till now i didn't get to understand his insistence... definitely i won't be able to hate ASR even if i want to but the thing is i was so upset with his decision which hurt khushi a lot... already she is facing so much of pain..😭.because of all craps around her..😡.. but today's epi proved one thing clearly to me... he will be the one who will hurt her...and he will be the one who will care,protect,support and LOVE her at the same time...👏... loved the way he came all the way just to send her home safely...😳...wah wah wah...😳... at his home, there is a very big thing going on about his marriage but this guy still care about her safety... moreover he ordered her to sit in his car... with his ____________ voice... 😍  loved loved loved that part sooo much... u r taking advantage Mr.ASR😆like her hubby... i usually hate unnecessary flashbacks but now i want him to miss KKG... did u anyone notice when mami said now is the time for khushi to say bye bye... ASR was lost in thoughts... what was he thinking???

P.S: is there any word to describe his voice...???... i have no idea..."OH REALLY" is still echoing in my ears... share ur views friends...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Same thinking! i was doing  the same! 

he will hurt her bu take care of her the utmost!

he loves her, n it's like she is her property! I knw whn he is angry he tends to hurt tooo much, but she loves her, n she has always forgiven him! who are we to complain then?

jab miya biwi razee to kya karega qazi!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you know always love couples will fight, get angry, be upset, have sadness and pain but in the end they will always love, care and cherish each other no matter whatever  happens. and that's the same in arnav and khushi they both act like truly husband and wife omg i love the story and m in love with both of them...
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He was just checking khushis reaction about the whole incident. thats why he was talking about the payal repeatedly, I guess. its not that he was about to cofess..he was just trying to figure out khushis feelings.
unna_178 thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

Same thinking! i was doing  the same! 

he will hurt her bu take care of her the utmost!

he loves her, n it's like she is her property! I knw whn he is angry he tends to hurt tooo much, but she loves her, n she has always forgiven him! who are we to complain then?

jab miya biwi razee to kya karega qazi!

very true...she is his belonging...that's why he make sure she reach home safely... he knew very well only by forcing her ,he can make her sit the in the car.
unna_178 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

you know always love couples will fight, get angry, be upset, have sadness and pain but in the end they will always love, care and cherish each other no matter whatever  happens. and that's the same in arnav and khushi they both act like truly husband and wife omg i love the story and m in love with both of them...

i love it tooo more than before...👏... because these two are excellent in potraying their character day by day...
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!!!!

First a big hug for you!!!!! I just adore you you for telling about the oh reallly...
I just loved it you know i am even thinking of downloading to my miobile so that i can listen to it whenever i want...hop my husband doesn't find out though!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
hey! 🤗
 when i see any post on ASR or Barun i just cant stop myself🤣 i love to appreciate this man as much i can😳

totally agree with you! actually i too didnt understand why he asked her about her question again! if he had to answer he could have said when she asked her! and now when she has realized that arnav doesnt feel for her *which is the biggest foolishness of her* he is again and again bringing the same topic!😕 he is a confuse soul *do i need to say how hot confues sould he is🤪*,...he has the feeling that khushi is his property he can do anything with her but only he no one else has that right😆 i just loved how he said just up and sit in the car😆 and oh really! haww ☺️☺️ this man makes me all crazy!! by the way i had almost faint when he rang khushi's house bel and stood there with his ASR look🤪

p.s his voice is magical..affective and manly..bold..masculine dignified 😳 for me of course..you can find more suitable ones🤣