Celebrity Fan Clubs

BeboFC..She's Got it All..EkMainEkkTu#117 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by _Mariam_

@zoobi: I knw how u feel i havnt met my friend since june but life goes on and you can stay in touch with text Hug smetyms i wish skool days were back

agree with ya i miss school days already n this is my first semster but i just miss seeing my friends everyday and talking about random things n all. those were fun days college is better but school is just the best thing. Embarrassed

yup and when we were in skool we coudnt wait to get out collage is fun but hard work at the same tym Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BeboFC..She's Got it All..EkMainEkkTu#117 (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
ok i am going now good night everyone Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

@zoobi: I knw how u feel i havnt met my friend since june but life goes on and you can stay in touch with text Hug smetyms i wish skool days were back

agree with ya i miss school days already n this is my first semster but i just miss seeing my friends everyday and talking about random things n all. those were fun days college is better but school is just the best thing. Embarrassed

yup and when we were in skool we coudnt wait to get out collage is fun but hard work at the same tym Embarrassed

so true u have to lose something to gain something that sounds soo true right now. did u watch ipknd today? i just read the update. 

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

ok i am going now good night everyone Hug
gudnightEmbarrassed

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
sry guys I had to leave earlier.

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

hey zubi. awww zubi i understand yaar one of my best friend lives far away n the second lives close too but our schedules are diff now with the classess n all so barely see her n specially when we  go to the same college too. hate it when that happens but chalo enjoy her wedding naa n have loads of fun EmbarrassedHug

I know yaar. I jst don't want her to leave Embarrassed

@zoobi: I knw how u feel i havnt met my friend since june but life goes on and you can stay in touch with text Hug smetyms i wish skool days were back

Of course life will go on and I will be lonely. I will prolly meet several ppl in life but no one will be like her. Cry

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Gorgeous Love the Text too!

Where is this pic from? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.