Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lawmax2067

Groupbie

lawmax2067

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

I feel it is not the right time for Rashi to come back as I havent seen her with even .000001% of remorse of what she has done? & what about any love for Jigar???? If she is coming back she should come back only for these reasons even if it goes against her mother & then realise that how Gopi has been with her always !!!!!!!!!!!

you are an idiot or did you not see when Rashi told  her mother that she could not lie to Jigar any more. Or the time she tried to kill her self.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when gopi left mm (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lawmax2067

Originally posted by navyab

I feel it is not the right time for Rashi to come back as I havent seen her with even .000001% of remorse of what she has done? & what about any love for Jigar???? If she is coming back she should come back only for these reasons even if it goes against her mother & then realise that how Gopi has been with her always !!!!!!!!!!!

you are an idiot or did you not see when Rashi told  her mother that she could not lie to Jigar any more. Or the time she tried to kill her self.

hey no need to get angry, i tend to agree with above, she does show enough remorse, did you not see the attitude once she was at her moms, or how even wher mom was saying you are behaving as if jigar wronged you and not the other way round, she just rolled her eyes. she doesnt take him seriously, the only time it really hit her i guess was the way hetal reacted and how todays epi maybe it will sink, but i dont want her to come in usiung a trick ( which she will) as she doesnt really feel very sorry, she says hugai galti said sorry what now to her mom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
if rashie do end up cum back to mm i want them to treat rashie the way rashie treat gopie hetail be tough on her and  not to show her face to the famil have  cover her face 24hr

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
ha ha ha...i would like that too, but i have a feeling thats not going to happen. I feel like Urmi will soon lose her daughter to the good side. Rashi is going to try hard to win the family's love again. its will not work with some of them but Hetal's nature is really that of of a knid hearted person. you can even see that in her eyes with Rashin is going...she is feeling really hurt but sad  see she will be the one to bring Rashi back home.

The truth is that Jagar is Rashi's LOVE. and Rashi is Jagar love. She is really bad and stubborn and cares for other things that she never took her time to really see Jagar as a lover, just like Ahem did not see Gopi for a very long time.

The difference between Rashi, and Ahem is that Rashi is Jobless ( she has time to do stupid things) and has a stupid mother. If you guys remember there was a time Ahem was really wicked everyone was not happy with him is the forum too.

Edited by avyarima - 04 November 2011 at 6:52am

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i want hetal to become strict like kokila for rashi

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
if rashi comes back to mm by any chance,she should be tortured by jigar so muchEvil Smile

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
If rashi comes back koki or hetal should keep a condition on Rashi that she have to stop using any telephone at MM or her own mobile to contact her mummy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top