suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kokila managed to keep gopi by doing a kalakari of the vows until kinjal got married because she wanted gopi n then gopi kept her word n left  she was  getting on with her life until aham came for her to bring her back for his own selfish reasons because he could not  bear telling nani anything.   
jigar is not like aham  because he could not bear telling the family about rashi,  my personal view is jigar could not see his family hurt n was scared about what would happen  but his anger will be worse than ahams i have a feeling if rashi does come back it will be a big shock for her whereas she wanted hetal n jigar to dance to her tune well she will be dancing to theres

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When rashi comes back I want hetal to be strict with her like koki
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ever

When rashi comes back I want hetal to be strict with her like koki

i hope she does not come back  but if she does then i  want the same hetal  showing her what a bit#$ a sass can be
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Rashi is treated like a maid and Gopi have nothing else to do than romance with Ahem๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rosha.a

I hope Rashi is treated like a maid and Gopi have nothing else to do than romance with Ahem๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†
suk19 thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOVE IT
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel it is not the right time for Rashi to come back as I havent seen her with even .000001% of remorse of what she has done? & what about any love for Jigar???? If she is coming back she should comeback only for these reasons even if it goes against her mother & then realise that how Gopi has been with her always !!!!!!!!!!!

lawmax2067 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyab

I feel it is not the right time for Rashi to come back as I havent seen her with even .000001% of remorse of what she has done? & what about any love for Jigar???? If she is coming back she should come back only for these reasons even if it goes against her mother & then realise that how Gopi has been with her always !!!!!!!!!!!

you are an idiot or did you not see when Rashi told  her mother that she could not lie to Jigar any more. Or the time she tried to kill her self.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lawmax2067

you are an idiot or did you not see when Rashi told  her mother that she could not lie to Jigar any more. Or the time she tried to kill her self.

hey no need to get angry, i tend to agree with above, she does show enough remorse, did you not see the attitude once she was at her moms, or how even wher mom was saying you are behaving as if jigar wronged you and not the other way round, she just rolled her eyes. she doesnt take him seriously, the only time it really hit her i guess was the way hetal reacted and how todays epi maybe it will sink, but i dont want her to come in usiung a trick ( which she will) as she doesnt really feel very sorry, she says hugai galti said sorry what now to her mom.