idhar chala mein udhar chala

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
idhar chala mein udhar chala, kaha chala, mein kastur ka pecha chala 🀣

Soapy do not take the piss out of my topic πŸ˜†
Hopefully this serial won't go another saas bahu saga.   Please CV keep the original concept and do not ruin the story in TRP race.

We do not want Mohanji to follow Kastur
hahaha LOL πŸ˜† I won't don't worry

Jab kastur tulsi maaya baney gi you yourself will 🀣 did u see how kastur was walking? Jaisey yudh larney ja rahi hey πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
🀣🀣
kastur the mahaan in action🀣
Rofl i can't imagine Kastur as tulsi maiya for some reason caz she's too seedhi but i really admire how she doesn't act like a bechari dukhoon ki maari 
Abhi ussey koi major dukh mila hi nahi πŸ€£ 2-3 baar daant hi pari hey bas ... where she herself feels kahin na kahin uski ghalti thi ... and ye bhi mahan aatma ki nishani hey ... they never act bechari dukhoun ki mari 🀣

And i agree kastur is very innocent and seedhi thats why i hated it even more cause the way she walked she did not look like kastur πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
I think Kastur walked like that bcoz AK is a Balaji Product!!! BT ka asar abhi gaya nahi hai usse me se 🀣🀣🀣...

She better start becoming a DJ product soon... bcoz DJ's didnt have a tulsi maaya before.. or do they πŸ€”... not sure which of DJ's characters were famous from the past!

I know the one character which is going to be famous in the future... one and only one

MOHAN GALA!⭐️
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago