Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
idhar chala mein udhar chala, kaha chala, mein kastur ka pecha chala ROFL

Soapy do not take the piss out of my topic LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "idhar chala mein udhar chala" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hopefully this serial won't go another saas bahu saga.   Please CV keep the original concept and do not ruin the story in TRP race.

We do not want Mohanji to follow Kastur

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
hahaha LOL LOL I won't don't worry

Jab kastur tulsi maaya baney gi you yourself will ROFL did u see how kastur was walking? Jaisey yudh larney ja rahi hey LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 03 November 2011 at 8:21pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
kastur the mahaan in actionROFL

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Rofl i can't imagine Kastur as tulsi maiya for some reason caz she's too seedhi but i really admire how she doesn't act like a bechari dukhoon ki maari 

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Abhi ussey koi major dukh mila hi nahi ROFL 2-3 baar daant hi pari hey bas ... where she herself feels kahin na kahin uski ghalti thi ... and ye bhi mahan aatma ki nishani hey ... they never act bechari dukhoun ki mari ROFL

And i agree kastur is very innocent and seedhi thats why i hated it even more cause the way she walked she did not look like kastur LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 03 November 2011 at 8:34pm

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I think Kastur walked like that bcoz AK is a Balaji Product!!! BT ka asar abhi gaya nahi hai usse me se ROFLROFLROFL...

She better start becoming a DJ product soon... bcoz DJ's didnt have a tulsi maaya before.. or do they Ermm... not sure which of DJ's characters were famous from the past!

I know the one character which is going to be famous in the future... one and only one

MOHAN GALA!Star

Edited by sam123_0 - 03 November 2011 at 10:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.