Kareena Kareena

'Kareena' Gets A New Look

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

'Kareena' gets a new look

While there are many twists happening in Kareena Kareena, there is a special one that you can look out for. The buzz is that after Jassi of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Kareena of Kareena Kareena is going for a make over.

Kulraaj Kaur Randhawa, the dimpled lady who plays the lead in Kareena Kareena sounds excited about this twist, as she exclaims, "the show is always on a run. It never runs slow. And so is Kareena's life."

The buzz bird also says that after Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra will set foot in Kareena Kareena. We guess thats more than a reason to watch Kareena Kareena.

Kulraaj is getting lots of offers for serials and films. "I am being offered lead roles in films but I do not want to do serials," says Kulraaj. Is she one of the most prized possessions of Zee?

Kulraaj is most of the time busy shooting for Kareena Kareena. This leaves her with no time to socialize with her dear ones. The dainty doll misses her family and friends a lot. "They can watch me on TV. But how can I see them? I can only speak to them on the phone", she says woefully.

Hmn, we guess fame comes at a price for this lady at whose smile and lovely eyes the nation goes gaga over!

Posted On http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail

Thanks for the article. But Kareena really does not need a makeover. She is already really pretty.

Safiyah thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonynyu

Thanks for the article. But Kareena really does not need a makeover. She is already really pretty.

I agree. She's already very pretty. Why makeover?
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I second that

and to answer your question...

I guess people are getting makeover fever...

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I second that

and to answer your question...

I guess people are getting makeover fever...

kareena's fan thumbnail
I think kareena doesn't need a makeover 😆 she is perfectly beautiful Edited by kareena's fan - 19 years ago
na420 thumbnail

yeah guys!

Mashallah Kulraj is so pretty she doesnt need a makeover, infact the make over may make her look worse---> i guess!

sumit.savla thumbnail
In above article kulraj says :

"I am being offered lead roles in films but I do not want to do serials," says Kulraaj.

whY she is dont want to do films even after getting lead roles ???

I m eager to watch her in bollywood movie ....
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
make over?????? confused😕....ise achcha pretty kaise dikhthehain😕