Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SudsAddict

Hi Zainab, Dude you are the joie de vie du IPKKND forum!!!!! i look for your post and absolutely love reading them and savour every bit of it because i find you on the same wave lenght...So Thank you!!!Thumbs Up

About todays post...you nailed it sista! If i was not so infatuated with ASR, i would have given him beats of his life for being the playground bully!!! Sheesh...wants to have his cake and eat it too...well bacchu u may throw her out of your car one minute and kiss her madly and passionately at another, she ain't a rag doll...wait till you find out that she is engaged to be married then the shoe will truly be on the other foot.  But till then just keep giving those killer looks ...ufff only if looks could kill and the irritation in the voice when Khushi doesnot want to hear about her payal...oh you frustrated most freaken devilishly sexxy ASR ...j'adore, je t'aime!!!!!!! you could jerk my knee any time ASR even if you showed up at my door in a bullock or a cart...just remember to wear the blue shirt!

Hehehehe, XOX...peace out!!!

Helen

Merci beaucoup..@ red..HelenHug

and Yeah bring on the blue shirt to ward offf the grey ..it is going to have some very black clouds..

Thanks ever so much Helen..you made my day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudsAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shoe is on the other foot (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
appy..thank you so much

Ms Ceylon..Aww thanks for liking the post..

Shahu..Like seriously ..the sicko needs to go..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

You always do sum up the epi so well, nothing to add. Saves loads of trouble. ROFL

I LOVED the car scene. This is amazing. ASR thought he'd be able to comfortably avoid the whole situation by that impulsive, reckless decision, and he'd no longer have to put up with the questions his heart has been asking him... But, what he didn't know, is that his own decision will hurt him the most, cause unfortunately, the heart has taken over the mind.

He knows what's going on in her mind, but she puts on a brave face, smiles, and congratulates him. And that drives him up the wall, cause he can't see her put up the fake act. On one hand, he wants to convince himself that he's not bothered by her, her feelings don't make any difference to him, but on the other, he wants to know that she's as affected by this decision as he is. But Khushi won't do that, she won't even go near the payal and the kiss issue, for La, and for her own sake.
She got his answer when he announced the marriage, and she will try to genuinely be happy for La.

Yesterday it was ASR who donned the fake act by hiding Arnav behind ASR, and now it's Khushi's turn to hide her tears behind that smile.. Loads more angsty interactions coming our way, and am so excited already!! They game of pretending will continue and that will only increase the frustration and anger.

Ishu..thank you..

@ bold..Yaar you nailed it..It is now going to me pretend..you pretend..we all pretend..and we all lve happily ever after..Sheesh..

But there is so much more angst on the way..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletaura

Hey! thats my song..HugHugHug

Zainduuu.. I totally agree! I don't want to be nice either.. I so get the Rakshas, I do!

ROFL..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

She did "Arre!..." a lot in hyper mode.. I liked the part where she was standing lost on the road and the Rockwa screeched his Rover to a stop and bossed her around.

He did say a "Get In.." before the "Get Out.." Its upto Khushi to read inbetween those lines..

Anything more and I'll be A.M.'ng myself.. I wish there was a 1/2hr ME each on Sat & Sun.. so in the mood for a Rabba Ve on the Rocks!!!!

Some one is sure going to get between the Sheets..and get the SH** from the mods..

I know you are not coming here to read the answer anyways..

Bud(g) et wiser...from a tea toe tellar..

@ song ..I know a lil bak bak bak raa ra told me LOL

Edited by current - 04 November 2011 at 8:52am

SudsAddict

SudsAddict

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=current][QUOTE=scarletaura]Hey! thats my song..HugHugHug

Zainduuu.. I totally agree! I don't want to be nice either.. I so get the Rakshas, I do!

ROFL..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

She did "Arre!..." a lot in hyper mode.. I liked the part where she was standing lost on the road and the Rockwa screeched his Rover to a stop and bossed her around.

He did say a "Get In.." before the "Get Out.." Its upto Khushi to read inbetween those lines..

Anything more and I'll be A.M.'ng myself.. I wish there was a 1/2hr ME each on Sat & Sun.. so in the mood for a Rabba Ve on the Rocks!!!!

Chin Chin!!!!!! Cheers to the Rabba Ve on the Rocks,,,,Clap

SudsAddict

SudsAddict

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Originally posted by SudsAddict

Hi Zainab, Dude you are the joie de vie du IPKKND forum!!!!! i look for your post and absolutely love reading them and savour every bit of it because i find you on the same wave lenght...So Thank you!!!Thumbs Up

About todays post...you nailed it sista! If i was not so infatuated with ASR, i would have given him beats of his life for being the playground bully!!! Sheesh...wants to have his cake and eat it too...well bacchu u may throw her out of your car one minute and kiss her madly and passionately at another, she ain't a rag doll...wait till you find out that she is engaged to be married then the shoe will truly be on the other foot.  But till then just keep giving those killer looks ...ufff only if looks could kill and the irritation in the voice when Khushi doesnot want to hear about her payal...oh you frustrated most freaken devilishly sexxy ASR ...j'adore, je t'aime!!!!!!! you could jerk my knee any time ASR even if you showed up at my door in a bullock or a cart...just remember to wear the blue shirt!

Hehehehe, XOX...peace out!!!

Helen

Merci beaucoup..@ red..HelenHug

and Yeah bring on the blue shirt to ward offf the grey ..it is going to have some very black clouds..

Thanks ever so much Helen..you made my day

A big hug right back at ya!!Hug I am happy, my post made your day and i truly love your posts. I am not at all bothered uy the dark clouds ahead ...Where there are clouds there will be rain...and then where is rain, we shall have some new Rabba Ve moments!!!!Wink  

While 'Arhi' are on a break i want Aakaash and Payal track to move faster with thier vanilla romance and then the chocolate romance will speed up in due course and we would have the perfect "Chocolate vanilla parfait a la IPKKND".LOL...ooops there i go dreaming again ahead on myselfDay Dreaming

current

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
awesome post! took my mind off for a while!
btw love the caption!

current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.