India-Forums

The shoe is on the other foot (Page 5)

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Loved the post Zainab Smile
I just loved the episode so much
It had Love, Emotions, Passion, Hatred & Acceptance of Situations...
Loved it to the core Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiecurrent

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
loved it Zain...and it was an awesome episode...
and yes ASR does need anger management classes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
You always do sum up the epi so well, nothing to add. Saves loads of trouble. ROFL

I LOVED the car scene. This is amazing. ASR thought he'd be able to comfortably avoid the whole situation by that impulsive, reckless decision, and he'd no longer have to put up with the questions his heart has been asking him... But, what he didn't know, is that his own decision will hurt him the most, cause unfortunately, the heart has taken over the mind.

He knows what's going on in her mind, but she puts on a brave face, smiles, and congratulates him. And that drives him up the wall, cause he can't see her put up the fake act. On one hand, he wants to convince himself that he's not bothered by her, her feelings don't make any difference to him, but on the other, he wants to know that she's as affected by this decision as he is. But Khushi won't do that, she won't even go near the payal and the kiss issue, for La, and for her own sake.
She got his answer when he announced the marriage, and she will try to genuinely be happy for La.

Yesterday it was ASR who donned the fake act by hiding Arnav behind ASR, and now it's Khushi's turn to hide her tears behind that smile.. Loads more angsty interactions coming our way, and am so excited already!! They game of pretending will continue and that will only increase the frustration and anger.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshSudsAddictJuicee_Sushieasha...sbk2

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
[BRILLIANT EPISODE AGAIN

Things not important ..the Snake is moving in for the kill...all set for the sacrifical lanb(Khushi) at the altar..Precap is sickening..] - BANG ON!!!

Precap was definitely sickening!! I had the most disgusted expression on my face, according to my mother!
So yeah, I was sick. Like, literally!

current

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
[BRILLIANT EPISODE AGAIN

Things not important ..the Snake is moving in for the kill...all set for the sacrifical lanb(Khushi) at the altar..Precap is sickening..] - BANG ON!

According to my mother, I had the most disgusted expression on my face while watching the precap!!! So yeah, sickening it was, like literally!!!

current

scarletaura Goldie
scarletaura
scarletaura

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hey! thats my song..HugHugHug

Zainduuu.. I totally agree! I don't want to be nice either.. I so get the Rakshas, I do!

ROFL..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

She did "Arre!..." a lot in hyper mode.. I liked the part where she was standing lost on the road and the Rockwa screeched his Rover to a stop and bossed her around.

He did say a "Get In.." before the "Get Out.." Its upto Khushi to read inbetween those lines..

Anything more and I'll be A.M.'ng myself.. I wish there was a 1/2hr ME each on Sat & Sun.. so in the mood for a Rabba Ve on the Rocks!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieMellowfellowcindrella255current

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hug  Hug

Hiya Zain

Loved the title,post, song,caps etc etc

Ofc the shoe is on the other foot and he has 2 kick himself for his action

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you."

Back to Back heart wrenching epis...I never thought I will feel so bad for fictional characters...

Ha! Poor boy! Is this wat is called lump in throat, difficult to swallow even more difficult to spit it out...He  fell into the trap  built by him
Both are back in character, showing the faces that they used to show each other before but lil' difference is that they are aware of the other's facade

Loved how  his last   Adieu was a "Get Out"...Few days ago v thought ASR with tears is going to be the most painful thing in IPK, this is even more...

She wanted 2 know why it was with him, he said she need not 2 know the answer, He wanted her 2 tell (not literally!) why it was with him, she was not in need of the answer for they say " Ignorance is bliss" sometimes...

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will." LOL

CInders Hug
LOVED the stuff in bold..

He has just shot himself in the foot..Hahaha can't get away from playing footsie..

and she is playing Mss Sunny side up..

Way off the mark..but more black clouds to bear..
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

LOL @ How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!! I love it! Perfect title for today's show. I loved the way the shoe was on the other foot and Arnav couldn't take the fact Khushi was avoiding the topic instead she kept going on and on about his engagement. It was perfect, in a way it was kind of like payback for leaving her shattered now it is his turn to feel pain. Arnav is kicking himself

Thanks ..Khushi gave it to him straight..no more nonsense..if he can't play she is not playing either..

enough said..more Rhona dhona to follow..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index