Page 5 Page 6

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hiya Busy Bee Zain Hug

How're you doing girl? 
You're a chalta-phirta iPod! A big collection of songs just spinning out one after the other, as per the episode.

Good post Dear!

Today was the beginning of the aftermath of the tsunami generated by Arnav's hasty knee-jerk marriage decision. Unhappy
Khushi's fake smiles and pretend sunny disposition today brought tears to my eyes. To be forced to join in the celebrations of the destruction of her dreamland - tough!!
And then she gets into the car with the personification of a question mark, Mr. ASR.
Then when she's done with that she goes home to be emotionally tortured and grilled by Bua!
Uff this is probably one of her worst Diwalis - ironically it should have been the best so far for her, since she had her first almost  romantic encounter with the man of her dreams...

One thing I noticed, whenever Arnav drives that white SUV his irritability and anger seem to quadruple! He needs to buy himself a convertible - perhaps the cool breeze blowing will bring his temper and impatience down a few notches. 

Tomorrow and in the upcoming episodes it seems the fast forward button will be busy on my computer. I cannot watch the Snake Sagai nonsense. 

Chaar din ki chaadni ke baad  Khushi - Arnav ki prem kahan mein kaali raatein shuru ho gayin Unhappy

Sorry SHorry...I didn't know you had posted your reply..God I have to reply to thread from tomorrow tooo...LOL

Hello meri jann SwethsyHug

I loved the KNEE JERK ..reference..very tongue in cheek..how about ankle jerk...LOL

Baqi you are soo right..How about gifting him this on his Shaadi to LA

By hook or by crook ..he gets the RED..be it a saree or a car..but not the girl of his dreams..What a DImwit..

I soo agree about his snakwa and the Bua ji ..seemed to be a emotional blackmail overload..

I will have FF too...

And such irony indeed...Love gained and Paradise lost..

Aww thanks for an awesome reply Swethsy...Tongue

@ IPOD..Nah...this radio station MAGIC 105.4..Love it

Edited by current - 03 November 2011 at 6:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shoe is on the other foot (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Where's my reply Zainu???

See above..sorry again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Hiya Busy Bee Zain Hug

How're you doing girl? 
You're a chalta-phirta iPod! A big collection of songs just spinning out one after the other, as per the episode.

Good post Dear!

Today was the beginning of the aftermath of the tsunami generated by Arnav's hasty knee-jerk marriage decision. Unhappy
Khushi's fake smiles and pretend sunny disposition today brought tears to my eyes. To be forced to join in the celebrations of the destruction of her dreamland - tough!!
And then she gets into the car with the personification of a question mark, Mr. ASR.
Then when she's done with that she goes home to be emotionally tortured and grilled by Bua!
Uff this is probably one of her worst Diwalis - ironically it should have been the best so far for her, since she had her first almost  romantic encounter with the man of her dreams...

One thing I noticed, whenever Arnav drives that white SUV his irritability and anger seem to quadruple! He needs to buy himself a convertible - perhaps the cool breeze blowing will bring his temper and impatience down a few notches. 

Tomorrow and in the upcoming episodes it seems the fast forward button will be busy on my computer. I cannot watch the Snake Sagai nonsense. 

Chaar din ki chaadni ke baad  Khushi - Arnav ki prem kahan mein kaali raatein shuru ho gayin Unhappy

Sorry SHorry...I didn't know you had posted your reply..God I have to reply to thread from tomorrow tooo...LOL

Hello meri jann SwethsyHug

I loved the KNEE JERK ..reference..very tongue in cheek..how about ankle jerk...LOL

Baqi you are soo right..How about gifting him this on his Shaadi to LA

By hook or by crook ..he gets the RED..be it a saree or a car..but not the girl of his dreams..What a DImwit..

I soo agree about his snakwa and the Bua ji ..seemed to be a emotional blackmail overload..

I will have FF too...

And such irony indeed...Love gained and Paradise lost..

Aww thanks for an awesome reply Swethsy...Tongue

@ IPOD..Nah...this radio station MAGIC 105.4..Love it

Arre nahin, please don't say sorry yaar. I was just quoting you from what you wrote on Vistaa's thread. hahahah! Hence the "Where's my reply?"!!

That car looks so cool! Mr. Hotwa ka toh pata nahin, I'd like it for myself.

And please don't say Arnav-La marriage!!! Nahinnn!

current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

[

Arre nahin, please don't say sorry yaar. I was just quoting you from what you wrote on Vistaa's thread. hahahah! Hence the "Where's my reply?"!!

That car looks so cool! Mr. Hotwa ka toh pata nahin, I'd like it for myself.

And please don't say Arnav-La marriage!!! Nahinnn!

[/QUOTE]

hahaha I was messing with Vistaa...hhahaha

I know on second thought let us get two..buy 1 get one free

and Arnav La ..Kabhie .Nahieeen...ACHA THEEEK

sbk2

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Res...

before it goes to 10 pages and im lost :) 
i still have to read the entire post and on the phone tis very difficult :P 

from the title it looks like more of the hokey pokey gone wrong :P 
will be back sooon

EDIT... im hereee...late though...but still im hereee :D 
please not all my opinions are as per yest's epi only...today we shall discuss later :D

the hotwa is surely in a soupy fix...and the woman in question is not giving him a break...
he tried, tried and tried some more...but would she give up...no...

for a moment when he said get out...i slapped my head to my forhead...and said dhatth...back to square -2345 ! but then...her sprinkling lights of a house came into sight and i was likee whooopeee...we've finally progressed...we've finally reached a point where hes no longer ok abandoning her ! now why else will he leave his house in search for her...

he begged again...this time with words...ask me please...just once more... she didnt yield and said everything but what her heart wanted to pour
he changed his gears (literally) and revved into rakshas zone...cos that gets her attention always and for sure...

a stunning episode for the true rakshas returned... (im not talking abt the slime even though him the bua beckons ) 
he'll try the distance and let his anger take him far...
but we all know that his heart will not let him stray away from her power
lets see how this mystery unfolds...
and hope that their relationship into a stronger one this incident moulds

Edited by Priya_128 - 04 November 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiecurrent

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hug  Hug

Hiya Zain

Loved the title,post, song,caps etc etc

Ofc the shoe is on the other foot and he has 2 kick himself for his action

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you."

Back to Back heart wrenching epis...I never thought I will feel so bad for fictional characters...

Ha! Poor boy! Is this wat is called lump in throat, difficult to swallow even more difficult to spit it out...He  fell into the trap  built by him
Both are back in character, showing the faces that they used to show each other before but lil' difference is that they are aware of the other's facade

Loved how  his last   Adieu was a "Get Out"...Few days ago v thought ASR with tears is going to be the most painful thing in IPK, this is even more...

She wanted 2 know why it was with him, he said she need not 2 know the answer, He wanted her 2 tell (not literally!) why it was with him, she was not in need of the answer for they say " Ignorance is bliss" sometimes...

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will." LOL

Edited by cindrella255 - 03 November 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiecurrentvasirajusbk2

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
LOL @ How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!! I love it! Perfect title for today's show. I loved the way the shoe was on the other foot and Arnav couldn't take the fact Khushi was avoiding the topic instead she kept going on and on about his engagement. It was perfect, in a way it was kind of like payback for leaving her shattered now it is his turn to feel pain. Arnav is kicking himself

current

SudsAddict

SudsAddict

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Zainab, Dude you are the joie de vie du IPKKND forum!!!!! i look for your post and absolutely love reading them and savour every bit of it because i find you on the same wave lenght...So Thank you!!!Thumbs Up

About todays post...you nailed it sista! If i was not so infatuated with ASR, i would have given him beats of his life for being the playground bully!!! Sheesh...wants to have his cake and eat it too...well bacchu u may throw her out of your car one minute and kiss her madly and passionately at another, she ain't a rag doll...wait till you find out that she is engaged to be married then the shoe will truly be on the other foot.  But till then just keep giving those killer looks ...ufff only if looks could kill and the irritation in the voice when Khushi doesnot want to hear about her payal...oh you frustrated most freaken devilishly sexxy ASR ...j'adore, je t'aime!!!!!!! you could jerk my knee any time ASR even if you showed up at my door in a bullock or a cart...just remember to wear the blue shirt!

Hehehehe, XOX...peace out!!!

Helen

current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.