Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

I am loving this angsty part of the relationship.  Nothing verbally has been spoken and finalised yet everything has finally become clear as day to them both.  Yet no one is admitting anything.

Arnav thought he will show Khushi where his priorities lay by marrying Lavanya. What he did not expect however is Khushi to play Arnav at his game (pretending everything is A-OK) by acting super duper happy for the couple, thus frustrating Arnav more. 

Now we shall see more mind games and more angst-full outbursts in a competition of who will crack and admit their love first.

We've already seen it's 1-0 to Khushi as Arnav's resolve crumbled when he dropped Khushi off home.

Let the games commence...

Angell..how have been my friend???
an ANGSTY ARNAV is sexy ..Bring it on..

and you are soo right team KHUSHI won this round..I am so glad for once she BLA(U)BBERED her way through this one.

Thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shoe is on the other foot (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hola Zainu dear..Hug..came to the forum to respond on my thread and take care of some really impatient peopleTongue...and saw this...have not watched the epi yet, but can definitely say that you filched my song...I was going to make a post on this *pouts*

Had it in my mind since months *pouts some more*

ROFL

Kidding aside, awesome post as ever...will comment in detail after watching the show.

HO(O)Key POKEY anyone..ROFL

arrey impatient who??LOL

Can you explain what that hindi sign meant in the end??

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
ZAINNN!!!! *runs to hug*

Thank god for your post.  I was slinking around all day ducking the ASR is a jerk-a-thon that ensued post epi and am taking refuge here.  Thank you for the respite.

He did to himself.  Yes he did and now he wants to turn back time (sing it Cher, sing it!).  He felt so in control with the announcement.  He taught his heart a lesson - if you think you can take over, I will squash you into a million pieces!!! MUAHAHAHAHA...and then it all went downhill.

Sh*t, it's the tell-tale heart, it beats again,  I am feeling it again and look at her, smile so wide I can see right through it.  Aw, he wanted to kick himself, the error of his rashness setting in.    So love this line:
He is a man who is hunted (for SHAADI ) and haunted (BY LOVE) ..

And the scene in the car...perfection.
It was just like the hospital hug - this is his delayed reaction to her pushing too soon.  I know you know what I know and I want to hear you say you know what I know before I tell you I know it too.  Yeah, it's that complicated.

Love the post and love that song.  (although now I am remembering Shrek).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevhumhemeghnatrue-bluegilgameshstar1315Juicee_Sushieshaam91currentDoodleInfofancindrella255RiyaDutta

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

ZAINNN!!!! *runs to hug*

Thank god for your post.  I was slinking around all day ducking the ASR is a jerk-a-thon that ensued post epi and am taking refuge here.  Thank you for the respite.

He did to himself.  Yes he did and now he wants to turn back time (sing it Cher, sing it!).  He felt so in control with the announcement.  He taught his heart a lesson - if you think you can take over, I will squash you into a million pieces!!! MUAHAHAHAHA...and then it all went downhill.

Sh*t, it's the tell-tale heart, it beats again,  I am feeling it again and look at her, smile so wide I can see right through it.  Aw, he wanted to kick himself, the error of his rashness setting in.    So love this line:

And the scene in the car...perfection
It was just like the hospital hug - this is his delayed reaction to her pushing too soon.  I know you know what I know and I want to hear you say you know what I know before I tell you I know it too.  Yeah, it's that complicated.

Love the post and love that song.  (although now I am remembering Shrek).

Anu..Hug

Huh..*scratches her head* .jerk a thon ??? like seriously???..god I don't see it sometimes...DUH

aww I LOVED how they are shaping it up..be silent my beating heart..BU HA Ha HA ..

and you are so right..about the hug scene..I thought KHUSHI was slow on the uptake..But he is super slow on the uptake..His anger is his biggest enemy..

haw..Anu ..I didn;'t know about the shrek song..heard this in the car radio today..thought it was prrrfect..

What does that HINDI mean..

and thanks  for liking it..

kashev

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Originally posted by momma1128

ZAINNN!!!! *runs to hug*

Thank god for your post. I was slinking around all day ducking the ASR is a jerk-a-thon that ensued post epi and am taking refuge here. Thank you for the respite.

He did to himself. Yes he did and now he wants to turn back time (sing it Cher, sing it!). He felt so in control with the announcement. He taught his heart a lesson - if you think you can take over, I will squash you into a million pieces!!! MUAHAHAHAHA...and then it all went downhill.

Sh*t, it's the tell-tale heart, it beats again, I am feeling it again and look at her, smile so wide I can see right through it. Aw, he wanted to kick himself, the error of his rashness setting in. So love this line:

And the scene in the car...perfection
<font size="2">It was just like the hospital hug - this is his delayed reaction to her pushing too soon. I know you know what I know and I want to hear you say you know what I know before I tell you I know it too. Yeah, it's that complicated.</font>

<font size="2">Love the post and love that song. (although now I am remembering Shrek).</font>

</div>
Anu..Hug
Huh..*scratches her head* .jerk a thon ??? like seriously???..god I don't see it sometimes...DUH
aww I LOVED how they are shaping it up..be silent my beating heart..BU HA Ha HA ..
and you are so right..about the hug scene..I thought KHUSHI was slow on the uptake..But he is super slow on the uptake..His anger is his biggest enemy..
haw..Anu ..I didn;'t know about the shrek song..heard this in the car radio today..thought it was prrrfect..
What does that HINDI mean..
<div>and thanks for liking it..

that's what I referenced to on my "donkey got the last word" comment. They have picturized the song on the donkey :)

Edited by mommy2000 - 03 November 2011 at 5:51pm

current

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Will tell you for sure in a bit but from the screen caps posted , it said Shyam Khushi

current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
@ Vista...Ahhha kabhi urdu..kabhi hindi..wah bhai wah

@ Renu..Ok I am a a real Donkey..Laali is right..Bah..That was my tubelight moment..Embarrassed

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Where's my reply Zainu???

current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.