Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Nibelungenlied

Nibelungenlied

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hey ZainabHug Finally, I got around to posting. Love your post (as usual) I loved the last two episodes. In today's episode I loved the car ride (loved your take on this) and the part where he looks at Khushi when Anjali feeds him the sugar free mithai and tells him Khushi made it for him. Fab post Zainab!!!! Awesomeness:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shoe is on the other foot (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hey Zain good post once again

and W*F..Look ..@ Jalebi bai ..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

Loved this line LOL

Hey Fari..

Thanks ..Still have to respond to my previous post..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Love the post!!... Your posts always cheer me up.

Its so true that Arnav is himself responsible for the confusion and hurt that he has created... loved how Jalebi Bai was indifferent to his constant reminders of the Payal... and she was busy in her own world, congratulating him endlessly while he was utterly bewildered

Mahi..glad to make you smile in the angst..

ASR is an ARSE..he is still not getting it is he..BUT BRILLIANT and totally in character..

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saatschi

Hey ZainabHug Finally, I got around to posting. Love your post (as usual) I loved the last two episodes. In today's episode I loved the car ride (loved your take on this) and the part where he looks at Khushi when Anjali feeds him the sugar free mithai and tells him Khushi made it for him. Fab post Zainab!!!! Awesomeness:))

I apologise..here in public..Sorry ..will send you the links for the previous two..you are real sweetie..Hug

Thanks so much for being so magnamious..

Nibelungenlied

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
hey zainab...seeing ur post after so long !!!.. or did i miss ur posts Confused
good post again...
n thx for that W*F look wala pic.. he looks sexy in ASR mode Wink

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Zain Z(a)indabad!!!!  ROFL 

So after the animal planet (well, the donkey still got the last wordWink), the r(z)ainbow (which we still see traces of), we brought in the tot lot!!! Brilliance, my cyberkin!!!

The last two episodes were pure brilliance - tight script writing, classy direction and outstandingly stellar performances.  Sanaya & Barun - completely outperformed themselves!!  The emotional tension was oozing out of the screen and i am still chanting to relieve the stress!!  The misfitted shoe was hard to swallow for Arnav (*bows down to Barun in complete awe* - we could actually see the gulps down his throat) and he did go out, found the princess and offered his shoe (heart-shaped), but she took a step back!!!  Turns out she didn't want it fitted!!! 
All other scenes of the past fade in comparison to the car ride today!!!

Now over to the slimy snake who I suspect is vandalizing their property with poorly etched hearts and the constricting B(u)oa who i would love to strangle - what a nauseating pre-cap!!!!

Zainu---- this one partakes your previous takes!!! LOVED it!!!

Hee Haw Hee Haw..ok this was ASR having the last word..ROFL

Thanks RENU...Barun is brillliant..another one..of his..courtesy AT
Originally posted by current

The crew cut..the jaw...the stubble..the look...wistful longing at its best...ASR thrills and KIlls...HAYEEE I am goner here..

and as for tot hod..varitey is the spice of life..

Don't even get started on the BUA constrictor..She needs some real snake venom to finish it off..UFF

@ cyber Kin ..I like it..BRILLIANCE ..my friend

DID you like the SONG..ONE of my oldie goldies..

Edited by current - 03 November 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieNaBoleTumNa...

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
oh i like that words "hunted" and "haunted" thats ASR now..lets see how he is going to deal in that situation..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiecurrent

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Great post Zainab Clap...luving the pic LOL

The shoe is so on the other foot...and its about to hit ASR right in the head...or should i say it has...the torture has started, his actions of self inflicting pain,are known to him..he knows he's made a mistake ..but if he's hurting  so much she should too...so he probes her about the payal...he wants to know that she loves him as much as he does..because he cant say it...he wants to hurt her see the pain she feels...she doesn't give, instead he feels like she's kicked him in the a** he cant take it and we get the famous GET OUT...albeit the fact that this time he dropped her home...he cares, and thoughts of losing her are already haunting him... in that last look everything was etched on their faces..the pain...the love..the hurt...ASR is bleeding love..the one song that came to my mind

WHOA..bleeding love should have my title..I LOVE that song..goosebumpilicious..

I know I was like W*F ..when he was probing the payal..He was asking for the teddy he has thrown away..thanks ASHA

asha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.