Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
after the playing footsie ...the shoe has literally gone on the other foot.or shall I say after putting his foot in the mouth..ASR has only himself to thank..

Terrible BOO BOO Rhymes with terrible twos...ASR had a temper tantrum..He threw a hissy fit when confronted with Khushi demanding to know the payalia puzzle..This threw ODB(our dear boy for the uninitiated) in a tizz ..firstly because the reality is soo ludricous that he is in denial..and the other he clings on to his life support ..his pride for dear life..The result inevitable..He needs anger management classesROFLbecause reality bites after the red haze has fazed away and he becomes our blue eyed boy again..Now the conundrum..He can't let go of love..specifically a damsel in RED who gives him hearty congratulations with mithai that probably tastes like saw dust..I bet without sugar everything is..
His look of utter disbelief..voicing out his complete shock at (BON)homie with which the jalebi bai has taken the rock hard eye candy from our Hotwa's news.To say he is stunned is an understatement ...and now the hard part..that of being in a rock and a hard place..marriage to La and save himself or throw caution and pride to the LAAL HAWA and go for love..
It is a vicious circle with no one but himself to blame..BUT ASR ..does the only thing he does best..LASHES out at any one who happens to be in the path..And so DADI and SIS get the brunt that GET off my back ..I will get married in my own sweet time..He is a man who is hunted (for SHAADI ) and haunted (BY LOVE) ..
The love wins and he goes in his jeep to drop Khushi home..THIS scene is steller..LOVED how SHE is genial and hunky dory till it feels her smile will crack in her face and it does when he says get out..LOVED how the CV's (at least ) made it seem that he is being his bad arsy self..but this was different ..HE dropped her home..But LASHES out to hurt because he is hurting himself ..and he can't bear the fact ..she does not care about the payal..about the upcoming nuptials..whereas he knows and she knows that there is no light at the end of the tunnel...Both hear each other but can't talk to each other..

LOVED how ASR has reached the point of no return ..where he has only himself to thank for ..Now instead of the sprain on Khushi's ankle ..the shoe is on the other foot..and he can kick himself for it..

BRILLIANT EPISODE AGAIN

Things not important ..the Snake is moving in for the kill...all set for the sacrifical lanb(Khushi) at the altar..Precap is sickening..

and W*F..Look ..@ Jalebi bai ..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

suits it to the T

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Oh, love was out to get me (duh-duh, duh-duh)
That's the way it seems (duh-duh, duh-duh)
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer.
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love (oh, yeah)
I'm a believer,
I couldn't leave her if I tried

I thought love was more or less a given thing
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
Oh, what's the use in trying (duh-duh, duh-duh)
All you get is pain (duh-duh, duh-duh)
When I needed sunshine I got rain

Chorus
Yes I saw her face,
Now I'm a believer.
No not a trace
Of doubt in my mind.
Said I'm a believer, yeah yeah...

Edited by current - 03 November 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

mere_costaDefLeppardshamagoyalJordinpreet112nikkiaprilvmppkashevjulieariwalaRaima36star1315gilgameshnehaahmadshaz01svmiAdhooriSifeyaNibelungenliedClaire0206Radhe1085AromaHussainstorybooksgdtrue-blueWorkerBserendipity235Shahusneak-peekJuicee_Sushieaanu23mirnalini_nandinisun2011shaam91Hessa85scarletaurakitty25-Appy-FebruaryFlowersmithasrkashvezMellowfellowminimuffin86music1fly_dogS.StephypremparbatMsCeylonInfofansmitarshena07vasirajustardust---Krish--anjaani07cindrella255asha....Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...IndefiniteLOVE-Sush-DoodlebholabearVistaakhushixmomma1128DiyaSpinky_blueskiestvshowfanslmuaa123.80tinselsbk2-sylph-RiyaDuttaincandescent-AquaMermaiden-sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shoe is on the other foot" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Hey Zain good post once again

and W*F..Look ..@ Jalebi bai ..How come she gets a sugar high when I am low!!!

Loved this line LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36..Apz..vasirajucurrent

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Love the post!!... Your posts always cheer me up.

Its so true that Arnav is himself responsible for the confusion and hurt that he has created... loved how Jalebi Bai was indifferent to his constant reminders of the Payal... and she was busy in her own world, congratulating him endlessly while he was utterly bewildered

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSisun2011shahnaz12Infofancurrent

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Zain Z(a)indabad!!!!  ROFL 

So after the animal planet (well, the donkey still got the last wordWink), the r(z)ainbow (which we still see traces of), we brought in the tot lot!!! Brilliance, my cyberkin!!!

The last two episodes were pure brilliance - tight script writing, classy direction and outstandingly stellar performances.  Sanaya & Barun - completely outperformed themselves!!  The emotional tension was oozing out of the screen and i am still chanting to relieve the stress!!  The misfitted shoe was hard to swallow for Arnav (*bows down to Barun in complete awe* - we could actually see the gulps down his throat) and he did go out, found the princess and offered his shoe (heart-shaped), but she took a step back!!!  Turns out she didn't want it fitted!!! 
All other scenes of the past fade in comparison to the car ride today!!!

Now over to the slimy snake who I suspect is vandalizing their property with poorly etched hearts and the constricting B(u)oa who i would love to strangle - what a nauseating pre-cap!!!!

Zainu---- this one partakes your previous takes!!! LOVED it!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardstar1315spsharmilasneak-peekJuicee_SushiePriya_128current.Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...cindrella255sbk2aa123.80

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Great post Zainab Clap...luving the pic LOL

The shoe is so on the other foot...and its about to hit ASR right in the head...or should i say it has...the torture has started, his actions of self inflicting pain,are known to him..he knows he's made a mistake ..but if he's hurting  so much she should too...so he probes her about the payal...he wants to know that she loves him as much as he does..because he cant say it...he wants to hurt her see the pain she feels...she doesn't give, instead he feels like she's kicked him in the a** he cant take it and we get the famous GET OUT...albeit the fact that this time he dropped her home...he cares, and thoughts of losing her are already haunting him... in that last look everything was etched on their faces..the pain...the love..the hurt...ASR is bleeding love..the one song that came to my mind

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315UnfinishedJuicee_Sushiekitty25NaBoleTumNa...currentvasiraju

.Euphoria.

IF-Rockerz

.Euphoria.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I am loving this angsty part of the relationship.  Nothing verbally has been spoken and finalised yet everything has finally become clear as day to them both.  Yet no one is admitting anything.

Arnav thought he will show Khushi where his priorities lay by marrying Lavanya. What he did not expect however is Khushi to play Arnav at his game (pretending everything is A-OK) by acting super duper happy for the couple, thus frustrating Arnav more. 

Now we shall see more mind games and more angst-full outbursts in a competition of who will crack and admit their love first.

We've already seen it's 1-0 to Khushi as Arnav's resolve crumbled when he dropped Khushi off home.

Let the games commence...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardkashevgilgameshstar1315serendipity235sneak-peekJuicee_Sushiekitty25Doodleasha...vasirajuNaBoleTumNa...currentaa123.80sbk2

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hola Zainu dear..Hug..came to the forum to respond on my thread and take care of some really impatient peopleTongue...and saw this...have not watched the epi yet, but can definitely say that you filched my song...I was going to make a post on this *pouts*

Had it in my mind since months *pouts some more*

ROFL

Kidding aside, awesome post as ever...will comment in detail after watching the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315cindrella255current

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Hiya Busy Bee Zain Hug

How're you doing girl? 
You're a chalta-phirta iPod! A big collection of songs just spinning out one after the other, as per the episode.

Good post Dear!

Today was the beginning of the aftermath of the tsunami generated by Arnav's hasty knee-jerk marriage decision. Unhappy
Khushi's fake smiles and pretend sunny disposition today brought tears to my eyes. To be forced to join in the celebrations of the destruction of her dreamland - tough!!
And then she gets into the car with the personification of a question mark, Mr. ASR.
Then when she's done with that she goes home to be emotionally tortured and grilled by Bua!
Uff this is probably one of her worst Diwalis - ironically it should have been the best so far for her, since she had her first almost  romantic encounter with the man of her dreams...

One thing I noticed, whenever Arnav drives that white SUV his irritability and anger seem to quadruple! He needs to buy himself a convertible - perhaps the cool breeze blowing will bring his temper and impatience down a few notches. 

Tomorrow and in the upcoming episodes it seems the fast forward button will be busy on my computer. I cannot watch the Snake Sagai nonsense. 

Chaar din ki chaadni ke baad  Khushi - Arnav ki prem kahan mein kaali raatein shuru ho gayin Unhappy

Edited by sbk2 - 03 November 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshstar1315Juicee_SushiepremparbatvasirajuDoodleInfofancindrella255NaBoleTumNa...aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.