Koffee with Karan

MoSt BoRiNg EpIsOdE/gUeStS!

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz i dont post here much but jus wanna ask which episode do u think was da most boring or in dis which guests?

i mean like which episode of KWK made u fall asleep like literally or u were sayin to urself"puh-lease end it!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
the episode i thought dat was totally boring and made me fall asleep was the aish-sanjay one!!!!as much as aish is pretty she's sooo boring!i swear i was hal asleep by the middle of epi. and den i shut it off!
preity*zinta thumbnail
umm yah Aish and Sanjay one was quite boring, but i found the Sanjay Dutt and Sushmeta Sen episode quite boring too
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
ya tru i thought sanjay wud b a lil funny but he wasnt!thnx 4 replyin!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ya I agree, the Sanjay and Ash one was boring! She is beautiful but boring, all she does is giggle!!
sidzad thumbnail
yeah ash and sanjay episode was very very boring.i think ash was more boring she did not even answer well in rapid fire round
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidzad

yeah ash and sanjay episode was very very boring.i think ash was more boring she did not even answer well in rapid fire round

totally agree.

hell..I m here! thumbnail
the smriti irani and parvati was totally 🤢 🤢 🤢
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Smriti & Parvathi, SLB nd Aish and Susmita nd Sanjay was the most boring episodes...
amy_amy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i thought the esha & shahid episode was most boring episode aswell as the ash & sanjay one