Sasural Genda Phool

the reason why i love sushaan... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

No not the hot guy.I actually dislike his character and people there dislike me because of that,and who said I like IPKKND?LOL
But looking at my DP its pretty clear why I watch that show.
But one expression?I am not a fan but I disagree with that.
 Amazing how members of IPK forum are all insane about him but others always say that its a big deal even if he gives one proper expression.
ROFL

I assumed you liked IPKKND because you had a DP of a character from it...how can you just like the character when you don't like the show? The show is what makes the character or else the character would just be a cardboard printout. LOL As for the one expression thing, sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said that since I don't watch the show at all; its just after SGP ends, IPKKND starts and he flashes on the screen for a moment with his eyes bulging and then I change the channel, hence why I've seen only one expression so far. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the reason why i love sushaan... (Page 5)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by Ipepe

No not the hot guy.I actually dislike his character and people there dislike me because of that,and who said I like IPKKND?LOL
But looking at my DP its pretty clear why I watch that show.
But one expression?I am not a fan but I disagree with that.
 Amazing how members of IPK forum are all insane about him but others always say that its a big deal even if he gives one proper expression.
ROFL

I assumed you liked IPKKND because you had a DP of a character from it...how can you just like the character when you don't like the show? The show is what makes the character or else the character would just be a cardboard printout. LOL As for the one expression thing, sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said that since I don't watch the show at all; its just after SGP ends, IPKKND starts and he flashes on the screen for a moment with his eyes bulging and then I change the channel, hence why I've seen only one expression so far. LOL

@red now u understand why I didn't guess from the DP unlike you...difference between the extraordinary and the ordinaryLOL

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
You're saying this to the person who guessed right which forum Aanchal frequents. Khair, I'll accept from your vague terms that I'm the extraordinary one. LOL

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_xu0kRDdTw&feature=player_detailpage

just imagine sushaan in this video and being all like jemi.. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ramzzz

Goldie

ramzzz

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMLONEY

justimaginesushaan in this video and being all like jemi..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
HERE kums demi again:,.btw d Gurl in that new gurls dp has nyc eye Brows..lol

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
are you talking bout my DP? btw that's selena gomez Big smile

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramzzz

Originally posted by IMLONEY

justimaginesushaan in this video and being all like jemi..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
HERE kums demi again:,.btw d Gurl in that new gurls dp has nyc eye Brows..lol

You want 'em? I can let you rip them off her head. ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top