Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Made my day! ;D

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
 Im still watching the episode, this is so hilarious... I just had to share it ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love.1kinshukkiaashiq--jassi--a2zahid..Prinzy..

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
This episode was AMAZING! Big smile Every time I think about it I just smile and blush Embarrassed lol! (Dont know why hahah)
Viren and Jeevika scenes were just so beautiful... Thumbs Up totally vivah but still loved it hehehe! They are so cute!
And Virat and Manvi scenes... Blushing well what can I say AWESOME! I absolutely love this couple! The tiniest interaction between them just brings a smile to my face! Big smile And today they just were superb... hayeee! I love Virat hehehehe!
Todays episode has made me sooo happy hehehe! Dancing I still cant get over todays scenes between Virat and Manvi... hahhahah! Mwah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i cant wait to see the epi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDidXx_fehmida_xX

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
LOL I agree! And I also LOVED the scene where Virat is trying to look at Manvi's cards and he ends up sneezing on her ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index