Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Are real sisters really like JEEVI? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

LOL pretty much what I wrote too Wink If the sister's attachment wasn't to the extreme then the show would not work because the promos generated that curiosity about two sisters who can't live without each other. The writers have to make that convincing hence they could not show a normal loving relationship between Manvi-Jeevika...! It had to be magnifed!

Haha really? Should have read all the comments before so but I was so tired that I didn't want to...3 pages! :P True, it had to be maginified or else it wouldn't have been as convincing. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are real sisters really like JEEVI? (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
LOL you explained it better than I did anyway ;)

You know Viren is so sweet and understanding that it makes me wonder how much will it take of this sister love to tip him off the edge ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desisangelBazingaa

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@Reemz--Thanks for that link that Anu had uploaded. I had seen that scene before. It was genuinely such a sweet and heart touching moment.

@Manvi-Jeevika-- yeah it's a combo of everything maternal, sisterly and friendly. But at times it seems to lay heavy on maternal end than other 2 ends while other times, especially during the lighter and happier moments, it tends to be more friendly and sisterly than maternal. Either way, it's still quite endearing.

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 November 2011 at 4:52pm

*Reemz*

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

You know Viren is so sweet and understanding that it makes me wonder how much will it take of this sister love to tip him off the edge ROFL

Haha, I'm sure you explained it well too! ;)

Omg I know right, I'm so curious!! Tbh, I'd personally get pretty annoyed by now if I was him.LOL But he's Viren- I'm actually really looking forward to see for how long can he handle it! :P

Edited by kasharti1 - 03 November 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewadesi chic*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
He did get slightly ticked off when Jeevika mentioned about Manvi living with her after marriage but that was an accidental slip of tongue.

Ramy, totally agree! BTW your dabba is heartbreaking </3 It was an end of an era.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaNymeria

aewa

aewa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all of your comments. 

I agree with everyone that not every show needs to be super realistic - if that's what we wanted then might as well stick to reality shows. However, I do think that it would be really cute if they showed Maanvi and Jeevika bickering all the time and then making up immediately. That's true sisterly love! I know so many sisters who are close in age that always fight but can't go to sleep upset with each other so one always ends up going and apologizing to the other. If something like that was shown it would be funny and cute!  I do find that when sisters have a larger gap in age, it's less bickering and more pampering from the elder sister! (Have experienced that with my oldest sister) Still loving the show though!

Also, whoever said that she is the older sister and is always trying to hug her younger sisters - I can relate completely!!!! My eldest sister used to always try and hug and me without letting go. She would then laugh while I struggled to get away from her! 

Edited by aewa - 03 November 2011 at 11:15pm

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Rabia,

Venting is essential for internal balance *deep breath*Wink Regarding the topic of discussion itself, I second the thoughts of *Reemz*.  Reality, and television drama are rather dissimilar. I have two sisters myself, and can attest to the comments made by others here regarding bickering, naughtiness, and spontaneous affection vs. constant. The thing with older sisters is that there is always that blend of sisterhood and maternal instinct, which often unfolds according to the situation. Younger ones are often pampered and playfully terrorized. In the end however, it all boils down to the fact that they are the different-shaped pieces to a complete puzzle. Having a sister, I believe, is a blessing!

As for the actors, they are all fabulous. Nia does bring in a lot of spunk and Virat an equally engaging reaction. I don't think any of them are really comparable to one another, because they have their unique roles to play. At the end of the day, Manvi is the mischief-maker and Jeevika the calm, sensible one.

Regarding today's epi - seriously, who lets the servants take all the fun?! And Shlok is missing out on the bliss of childhood big time!

Cheers,
dc

aewa

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

I've been wondering the same... What an ideal eh;)

Cheers,
dc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.