Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Are real sisters really like JEEVI? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Yesss I loved Gunjan-Nupur! I always go in the opposite tide for some reason ROFL I guess it's not just sister bonding because half the shows out there do show close sibling relationships (Bidaai being one of the biggest exampes but that never touched me). I think I'm a sucker for on-screen relationships which contain a sense of need for the other person and it doesn't have to be romantic but just compelling story wise. I just get sucked in this unconditional love crap which I roll eyes at in real life Ermm

Yeh Nia (Manvi) is a powerhouse! Really liking her act as Manvi so far.

Edited by *Reemz* - 03 November 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are real sisters really like JEEVI? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately,i dont have a sisterOuch.However,i have accepted the fact.Smile
Usually-m not a fan of behena dramas.Not because i dont have one but because i think there relationship is too magnified..Like tooo much of love shove... Nupur-Gungan changed my POV!!So when i saw the promos of this show..i was like bidaai part 2Confused(i didnt watch tht show but i somehow linked the promos of the shows)- i was so not interested. but then i found out Karan's in it-I HAD TO WATCH ITBig smile.. GOSH-i got away from the point.So as i was saying i know...I agree..Everything is bohat he exxagerated..
Maani+virat=Fightin ke extremists.
Jeevika-Viren=Shyness ke extremists
SIsterly Love=too much of huggy& stuff
Brothers=i havent seen such brothers in my whole life tho i have 2 brosLOL

so i would say real life se Reel life ka simply no connection ka funda hai..

I have this idea in my mind.You should try it out

For Reality check-Watch pakistani dramas like Quaid-e-tanhai or Humsafar.
For ur fantasy world-watch indian guy catching girl,Long eye contacts etc
For Good stories-Watch hollywood chick flicksWink like she's all that or headoverheels

Edited by meepha - 03 November 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Agree with Anu and Reemz. Even if sisters in real life don't hug and say those sisterly lines as often as Jeevika and Manvi, there is still something in this show about the sisters' relationship that attracts attention.
When they exaggerate stuff between couples or husband-wife relationship in these tv shows, then it's obvious that it would happen in other relationships such as sisters' as well.  So far they have done a decent job in this department.

I also agree with Anu on Manvi bit. The actress is doing quite a good job in her portrayal of the character of the younger sister. She stands out in almost all scenes and with any character. She seems to balance humor and emotional bits quite well.

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 November 2011 at 3:39pm

*Reemz*AreYaar

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Agree with Anu and Reemz. Even if sisters in real life don't hug and say those sisterly lines as often as Jeevika and Manvi, there is still something in this show about the sisters' relationship that attracts attention.
When they exaggerate stuff between couples or husband-wife relationship in these tv shows, then it's obvious that it would happen in other relationships such as sisters' as well.  So far they have done a decent job in this department.

I also agree with Anu on Manvi bit. The actor is doing quite a good job in her portrayal of the character of the younger sister. She stands out in almost all scenes and with any character. She seems to balance humor and emotional bits quite well.

Exactly. Most  love stories on the small and big screen are larger than life because lets face it, we do like our dose of escapism so we  sometimes like to see the OTT love. If we can accept that type of love between a husband-wife or boyfriend-girlfriend then why not see a different kind of exaggerated love between siblings?! It is a piece of fiction at the end of the day.

@Meepha: LMAO extremists ROFL

Edited by *Reemz* - 03 November 2011 at 3:44pm

NymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@Reemz--- true that. I guess this bit of exaggeration seems tolerable as compared to when they turn one sister against the other for totally unrealistic and unconvincing reasons just to get their viewership up. Where in the world do you see such extremely evil and backstabbing people let alone siblings?!

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 November 2011 at 3:48pm

*Reemz*AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yesss I loved Gunjan-Nupur! I always go in the opposite tide for some reason ROFL I guess it's not just sister bonding because half the shows out there do show close sibling relationships (Bidaai being one of the biggest exampes but that never touched me). I think I'm a sucker for on-screen relationships which contain a sense of need for the other person and it doesn't have to be romantic but just compelling story wise. I just get sucked in this unconditional love crap which I roll eyes at in real life Ermm

Yeh Nia (Manvi) is a powerhouse! Really liking her act as Manvi so far.

@bold: LOLL...achha now I see...that is why you used to like Badi Maa-Suhana scenes in SGP too, haina? I remember you PM'd me about an avi on them once.

I actually used to like Sadhna-Ragini in BidaaiLOL...but that feels like a long time ago now...lol

Yep Nia is really good...she portrays most of her scenes naturally.

*Reemz*

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

I also agree with Anu on Manvi bit. The actress is doing quite a good job in her portrayal of the character of the younger sister. She stands out in almost all scenes and with any character. She seems to balance humor and emotional bits quite well.

Amy!Hug  You showed up here too! NiceeeLOL

Word on Manvi standing out in all her scenes :-) Yeah the relationship b/w the sisters does have an indefinable something that is sweet to watch :-)

The chemistry reflects in all their pictures together too...goes to show how well the actresses have bonded in real life cuz it shows onscreen

Like in these two pics:

And in this sig from the creations gallery:

Edited by nureat01 - 03 November 2011 at 3:57pm

Nymeria*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

@Reemz--- true that. I guess this bit of exaggeration seems tolerable as compared to when they turn one sister against the other for totally unrealistic and unconvincing reasons just to get their viewership up. Where in the world do you see such extremely evil and backstabbing people let alone siblings?!

Oh God if they ever showed that in this show Stern Smile It's so not Manvi-Jeevika. I cannot even imagine them having misunderstandings tbh. From the initial promos and episodes, I got the feel that it will be them two versus the rest so I hope they keep it that way.

Nur ROFL I just saw that one Badi Maa-Suhana scene and it made me swell up because the emotions came out so genuinely so I had to have an avi. I'm going to bug you again if that's ok Tongue

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.