Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Amit i'm sorry. But you directly mentioned someone in your post. As a result mod's will close this. Its not good for the forum. Please 😕
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
let's not fight with one another,,,for the forum's sake plz...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one is stopping any one from making a post here. Its an open forum. But if some members use cuss words for the forum and post degrading and filthy graphics and emos for other members, they will always be held responsible and will always be reported regardless of who they are.

We all enjoy making post here and no one is jealous of any one. But obviously to their questionable behavior and the choice of bad and degrading words for fellow members which can not be tolerated at all.

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amit its sad, but please lets just discuss the show in the posts, not about particular members...it will be closed wese bhi, so no point to create a topic regarding members:S
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

No one is stopping any one from making a post here. Its an open forum. But if some members use cuss words for the forum and post degrading and filthy graphics and emos for other members, they will always be held responsible and will always be reported regardless of who they are.

We all enjoy making post here and no one is jealous of any one. But obviously to their questionable behavior and the choice of bad and degrading words for fellow members which can not be tolerated at all.

true...everyone should behave normal, thats it
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amu Bro,
Nice gesture.

If a person has a twisted mind - he will twist good humour into the darkside to justify his/her ways.

It is very clear, they are under some mental strain..
and wrongly percieved my message and humour
Don't worry bro - close the topic.

Making indirect sarcastic comments for members are excusable for his own behaviour. Making up god knows what imaginery crap aswell. A degrading word was used for him, after his attack on me and trying to demean me. the word matched his behaviour though.

The game is obvious.. But Babe I'm not part of this forum and would hate to have ppl fight here for me.

Gussa tho is baat ka hai ussey - meine mkap thread se jo nikal diya..

Anywayz...

Hun close the thread...

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago