Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Love your post... I hope all this is going thru ahems mind.   

Edited by ANJ4 - 03 November 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: thinking Ahem (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savvi

savvi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
so like the education track ...  will gopi cry in the night thinking about the rashi incidents and cry and then ahem will come and hug her  ...  and console her and break his silence

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

everswasthi

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
u right about his think  he needed to find  if it truth or not 
Where is Gopi in all this? How is this going to affect him with where he is with her? Was he manipulated as well in one of her plots?  Was he told any lies that he missed out on identifying? Was Gopi a victim in any of these conspiracy plots? Why did he not see these things happening? Did Rashi do any of this to Gopi too? How come he wasn't aware that this was happening in his own home? What if Rashi and her mum plotted against Gopi and me? 

He needed to know these answers and more.

What he does know is that Gopi does not lie or cheat as he said this.

Where do you think he is and what do you think will stir him up to roar at Rashi?
k  he neede to find out 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

hi swasthi great analysis as usual
was waiting how ur going to write ahem's reactions after the episode and i must say u have done an amazing job...the way u have written ahem's thot's i was really happy to read them...

You are too generous with your kind words ... much appreciated.

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dasuni

Good one as always Swasti...

Me too thinking the same thing regarding Aham at this moment and egerly waiting to see the next episode

Many thanks Dasuni.

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvi

so like the education track ...  will gopi cry in the night thinking about the rashi incidents and cry and then ahem will come and hug her  ...  and console her and break his silence

You know the same thought was in my mind too. Should he console her in their bedroom he will considerably close the gap between them. He will have to hug her, may break his silence and perhaps share the bed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juliavethever

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
yaar i feel all these days ahem was too much immersed in his hatred towards gopi first of all because of his frustrations of not being married to anita and secondly he had to make an illiterate girl his wife . He believed he lost his evergreen life because of his marriage to gopi... In between these thoughts he had no time nor intelligence to identify liar rashie and her kalakaries ...So now when the truth came out his mind would have drifted in various directions thinking about the various ways in which rashie would have put gopi in trouble... he must have thought liar rashie doesn't care about her husband , how would she care about gopi ...He must have started comparing gopi and rashie thinking that here is gopi a person who i had treated very badly and she still stands by me and loves me immensely ... and there is rashie who even after being treated very nicely by jigar turned out to be the biggest cheater of the universe ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evergohem123swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top