Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Another great analysis Swasthi!!

I think that either Rashi will try and get Gopi onside and get her to intervene which Ahem won't enjoy so will tell Rashi to get lost.
Or like Nafisa said in her post Rashi will take encouragement when Gopi try to stand up for her and tries to drag Gopi into it even further which will definately not be what Ahem wants.

I hope Ahem is thinking about how Jigar might be feeling as well as what this means for the family and him and Gopi.
He may feel like his relationship might be threatened by Rashi's actions, after all Gopi is Rashi's sister and he knows Gopi well - she never thinks anyone is being deliberately cruel or bad, so if she has belief in Rashi where does that leave them.

Ahem is an intelligent guy so he may well have a rethink about past tragedies that Rashi was involved in. If she can do this what else is she capable of - maybe this will lead to the truth about the exam etc coming out?

Thanks Nazma, plenty of intersting points raised for the mind to contemplate.

Here is an occasion where he may have to break his silence about her as he may be challenged by Rashi. According to Rashi, Ahem does not love Gopi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_evertaniksNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: thinking Ahem (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

great analysis 
Well doneClap
i think what might set ahem off if either
1. rashi approaches gopi and asks everyone to forgive her
2. will blame gopi and say something rude
3. will say that im your sister come with me
4. or will see what she has done and sees gopi crying and will shout at rashi for making the family and his wife gopi in this state

Well done on your analysis

My pleasure Kitty.

You have provided some possible strong ideas that may allow him to react this way. In all, he will display a possessive nature towards Gopi - a major step in the right direction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by swasthi

Ahem's expression changed from what are you talking about, to really?, to shocked and to surprised while listening on. His mind was reeling with all kinds of thoughts. Even when Gopi intervened Koki's speech, she was told to keep quiet by Koki, his mind was shuffling with thoughts.

What was he thinking about?

New entry in
Saathiya  :) & love your posts!!
 U lalala This Ahem dhikra is awesome (NOW).

Now to answer your qs...There was a lot of "static" or "chatter" in his head.
I think the events of last year were tumbling in his head, making & breaking alliance like clothes in a dryer without cling free. But after all the churning & tumbling he'll realize that Rashi's creation an cosmic accident & Gopi the best gift of Almighty :)
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...Just my 5cents.

Welcome to the forum.

Much appreciated for your contribution. Hope you stay on here for a while.

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

what i want ahem to realize is this is exactly what gopi was trying to tell him the other day which he refused to listen.Once again a very nice analysis

My pleasure Raunika.

gmjudv

gmjudv

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
He will stand by her and support her.  Remember we still have the food scene.  From a time line perspective, they are all wearing the same clothes till ME.  So tomorrow's episode,maybe for lunch, Ahem might ask Gopi to eat.  Then on ME,  by dinner time or after dinner, we may see Urrishi coming back on MM????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_swasthi

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Liked your analysis though there was no GoHem interaction. I too noticed that Aham was not happy when his mom was shutting up Gopi. He seemed to be in a big shock and may be wondering how Jigar is feeling then.
Definitely he will come into action when Rashi tries to influence Gopi in today's episode.He will stand by her. That is what Nazim told in the SBB video, he had been observing her since morning, she was taking care of every one, feeding every one, but not herself. So he will definitely console her in the coming episode.

swasthi

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
hi swasthi great analysis as usual
was waiting how ur going to write ahem's reactions after the episode and i must say u have done an amazing job...the way u have written ahem's thot's i was really happy to read them...

swasthi

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Good one as always Swasti...

Me too thinking the same thing regarding Aham at this moment and egerly waiting to see the next episode

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top